My dream car/truck

67 GTO. You definitely know your classic cars :slight_smile:

American ones, anyway. I grew up with these babies still on the road. They were not new, but had not yet aged out. I had some, back when you could get a rustbucket version for a few hundred dollars.

There are no classic cars beside American and British ones. Germans made crap in the 50’s and 60’s, and Japanese were even worse

This one is also a dream but I don’t see a chance of owning one ever:

Something like a 67 Jag? Man that’s a pricey thing!!

Always liked these little oddballs.

Close. It’s a 68’

But lemme drag out a photo of me with an absolute classic that is owned by my family and I drove two years ago :slight_smile:

Google Photos

That is me, and the car is of course a 1969 Charger

No fair. I was about to guess.

That specific charger was purchased in 1969 by my wifes uncles father in Pittsburgh, PA. It’s been in the family ever since. 100% original. Paint was re-done a few times. Only 55k miles on the meter.Today its owned by my wifes cousin and it relocated to Montreal Canada

Google Photos

Is it weird that I love the giant radiator it took to keep that power plant cool? :crazy_face: :laughing:

And this is the small block. Imagine the radiator on the big block version :slight_smile:

No love for the Night Runner? How about if I guilt you into it… 'Tis mine…

Don’t recall seeing one IRL, and that may just be a bad angle… But it looks like “just another Dodge” in that pic.
But if it lights your spark plugs, who am I to judge? Oh wait! :laughing:

download

It is just another Dodge, like any Challenger or Charger or Viper, I guess. Man, rip a fella’s heart out why don’t ya. :disappointed_relieved:

You guys would love it around here classic car wise. I’m not far from Auburn Indiana where the Kruse Auctions are/were held. Classics from Auburn - Cord - Duesenberg on up to the ones we’re listing here. Auburn has a really nice car museum and so does the auction grounds. Everything…some selling for millions.

Yeah, but to Sparky they would be “just another Cord”.

Pffbbt.

The shot you posted was just a bad angle.
EG:

z-mini-1

When you get a decent shot, it’s actually a fairly sharp looking vehicle!
EG:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tryna make up, I see… :sunglasses:

It occurred to me that being international some may have never seen or heard of an Auburn, or Cord, or Duesenberg. So…