Must have tools, for DIY 2020

Thanks @criptanite! Should have it all dialed in tomorrow hopefully, it’s been a long time coming :ok_hand:

5 Likes

A few people have asked how I keep an eye on the NIC freezer. I’d previously had a networked WIFI sensor, but it failed, and I moved on to easier. Great unit, with 3 remote sensors, including the low temp freezer, just make sure to use Lithium batts anywhere the remotes are below freezing. Configurable alerts as well.

https://www.acurite.com/shop-all/weather-instruments/shop-all/indoor-outdoor-multi-sensor-station-with-3-sensors-105hv.html

6 Likes

Man…, I’m just now seeing this… I wish it would’ve popped up a hell of alot sooner;(…

4 Likes

I’m just finding this page now!! Anyway…That light…you like? I ordered the same thing yesterday, and wished I had seen this beforehand.

5 Likes

Hi All - first post :slight_smile:

Got the below off Amazon, an acrylic wall mountable display, it holds 60 10ml bottles in total but you can add more as there is space for a second row of bottles

Jack Cube Acrylic Nail Polish Wall Mount Display

8 Likes

@Bass_UK, first off, welcome TO the VC mate !!!

Love the acrylics myself, and fear not, they WILL multiply if left alone in the dark. Can you ever have too many ??

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cheers Sesh

I know gonna get some more as it saves so much time having them close to hand and not in a drawer, sweet set up bud

I am a little restricted on space as I am set up under the stairs (Harry Potters bedroom) so they are a lifesaver :slight_smile:

BTW - a big thanks for your notes, will be a great help to make a few flavour choices

8 Likes

Absolutely !!!

You’re very welcome.

7 Likes

I’ve been looking for a smaller 48” Stainless Steel shelf for awhile to put my Mods on above my 48 x 12 shelf that is getting a little cluttered…
Just found and ordered this on this 2day from eBay:

7 Likes