Mesh - how much better is it?

You summed up my thoughts perfectly. I have some that the mesh worked great and others that were nearly unrecognizable. It will take awhile to sort out but when it works its better than any other I’ve tried. Hopefully someone will come out with precut SS 316l strips. I’m missing the tip of my right hand index finger and thumb which makes it hard for me to cut down the VV mesh I bought. Plus it’s flimsy…for me anyway. Having wicking trouble with it.

3 Likes

These are pretty good. I think I still like the VV 200 mesh just a little better but these are really convenient. Use the drop down box and you can select SS316. I am sure a lot of retailers carry them.

3 Likes

Your right on regarding juice, I have one that tastes so much better in a mesh tank but not as good in my traditional tanks.

I love how long mesh builds last too, I can sometimes go 3 weeks or longer with a mesh build depending on juice.

4 Likes

I bought some of those and am using them without any difficulty. But I think SS gives better flavor though it could be the mixes. Just still getting my feet wet. I had to back off on power for the A1 a little. It could be my wicking again but I got a dry hit from hell with one.

4 Likes

OFRF is now available in SS and I like it a lot more than the kanthal version. I like the OFRF SS better in the Profile RDA, less spity, but still prefer the VV 200 in a RTA.

4 Likes

Thanks. None of my regular vendors has that yet so I’ll order some for sure.

4 Likes

For me mesh has been a game changer.
The problem being that I keep buying more RDA’s and RTA’s, as and when I become aware of new one’s :grinning:
The conundrum is that I find flavours are perceived differently on mesh, so it could well be that I will have to mix juice for both mesh and non-mesh atty’s.
My go to mesh is still the VV SS200, however I also have the SS150, SS300, SS400, and all of them perform very well.
Thus far I have yet to try even the mesh supplied in the box of spares, as I just enjoy the VV mesh offerings so much, and the fact that the mesh lasts so long, means I’m not changing the mesh very often.

5 Likes