Appreciate that fella, cheers
![]()
Thank you @Grubby and all others that have contributed towards making this the great place that it is. Cheers fella’s.![]()
Awesome, I’ve been pushing my Facebook group for about three years and we’re only on about just shy of a thousand (just got 3rd for place for best group though on Ecig click ![]()
)
And since my YouTube videos are rather new I’m only on about just over a hundred or so subs which is pretty crap, so the fact that you’re getting thousands of people coming to the site I think is absolutely awesome
Keep up the hard work ![]()
![]()
@Grubby Thank you
.
@Grubby your doing a great job and i have learned so much already
Thanks all ![]()
Always glad to see you posting @Grubby. ![]()
Cheers mate.
@Grubby is back!!!
We missed you bud. Thanks for the massive heart attack just before Xmas, you had us all puckering a bit there.
Hehe, yeah he did. ![]()
