Lost Vape Centaurus Quest BF Squonk Kit Review by SessionDrummer

Likewise hearing the clips failing reading reports on Facebook groups etc but like you I have had zero issues so wondering if it was a bad batch!

5 Likes

The bottle clip issue has stopped me buying one , when the issue was brought up had a quick look around and couldn’t find a bottle for sale anywhere ,on another group I heard lost vape had pulled them all and where love the king into it , not sure how true it is shame as it would be no 1 on my list to get

3 Likes

Understood @Scott-wood. Was there ever an official re-design(ing) ?? I’ve probably put mine through another 20 in’s and out’s and have yet to have an issue, and am wondering…

3 Likes

Yep heard people with issues but mine also is absolutely fine!

3 Likes

The transfer of liquid between the 510 and atomiser is so clean! With most BF devices with plenty of use you will get some seepage between the device and atty or at best when removing the atty at least some liquid will be present but it doesn’t matter which atomiser I have tried I get totally clean transfer of liquid and on removal of the atomiser the whole 510 area (pin and plate) is bone dry!

4 Likes