I’m Back don’t know what happened

@WickedFog I do try my best as she is autistic the bright colour is sensory just trying to Aqua Scape at the moment it’s so hard as me and the missis can’t agree on how it looks

4 Likes

Post up some pix, @EnglishguyELR… it’s got me curious too :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh geezuz, good thing I decided to open this thread. I did not know that! However, looking at your avi I kept “feeling” Lord Vapor. I was so confoozed!

5 Likes

I felt now was a good time to change my nick. If you look at my ELR profile, you will see the WF logo. I created that when I was selling juice. And I always wanted to change my name, but figured it would confuse people. But coming here, it’s mostly people that know my avatar well enough to know it’s me, or people I have never met. Good time to make the swap.

5 Likes

Change is good, congratulations! I like the name and motto. Living in Boston “wicked” is heard on a daily basis, lol. Fuckin’ wicked, Bawbby! :rofl: If you’re not familiar with Bostonians that translates to Bobby, lol.

3 Likes

I had an interaction with a Bostonian once. He was at the Colts vs Pats playoff game in Indy wearing a Pats jersey. He asked where he could find a good bar. Umm… 1800 miles that way (pointing east). LOL.

Ain’t I a stinka? (in my best Bugs Bunny voice).

5 Likes

You mean bah?

3 Likes

I was actually trippin on shrooms and drunk off my ass, so I can’t bee too sure. Hell, he could have been my neighbor.

4 Likes

Ha! Now that’s a hoot!

3 Likes