How do you develop your eliquid recipe's?

I added FLV Pineapple at 0.5% instead of upping the sugarloaf and it has worked out well. Increased the sweetness and leaves a little pineapple on the lips at the end.
The butter pecan I added after using it in another mix from this week. I suppose you would call a maple butter pecan bakery thingy?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Which wasn’t too bad.
Inspiration from here: Sticky Sweet Maple Pecan Danish Pastry Recipe - Recipes.net
Nearly added maple bar to this one but held off, also was tempted by some brown sugar.

7 Likes

CCP cheesecake! Does it come with added communism and a sprinkle of covid dust?
:stuck_out_tongue:

Does look good though in all honesty.

5 Likes

Mmmm…those look yummy! Good looking mix @marsh8 :ok_hand:

5 Likes

One
drop
at
a
time

haha!! Yes… for some flavor companies, even drops matter :slight_smile:

Smoky will always love @Flavorah! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

This may be an old post…
Idk haven’t looked but what’s
This “Dartboard” where do i find more info and how do you use it personally?

1 Like

And who makes “?Sugarloaf”
Flavorah? What am I missing?
I got 480?concentrates sitting
In a damn cupboard and they’re just gonna go mute
By the day if I don’t get my shit together! Its been 9mths
N i don’t feel like I’ve learned
Fuk all!

4 Likes

Is slang for Sugarloaf Pineapple-Vape Train…

Perfect time to test, and/or mix…while your home healing, no? Good way to take your mind off of your current predicament :wink:

5 Likes

That looks good I’ve used carrot cake a couple times with decent results. It definitely needs to be used higher. Currently I wanna use it with HS Pumpkin Pie and CSC Biscuit (Speculoos) to see if I can pull off a Pumpkin Roll Cake.

5 Likes

Thank’s, I’m still working on it, Dennis…I’ve gotten the Pineapple down to .2%, and have changed a couple of other thing’s around. Gonna release it soon.

That sound’s interesting! Where do you find the PP? I’d like to see what you come up with, when you’re ready. :+1:

4 Likes

The only site that I’ve found to have HS Pumpkin Pie is www.diy-ejuice.com. I ordered a 60ml because it’s so hard to find I figured that should last me for a bit. I also posted a public recipe of my Carrot Cake on VCC. I like the idea of using pineapple in a carrot cake I’ll have to try a new version with pineapple added.

4 Likes

Cool, just signed up for their email list…ty.

That looks good! I’m missing a few(of course)
Does the Raisin Rum have a spiced note? I like how you’ve used it, here.

4 Likes

Here’s my most recent trial of a Pumpkin Roll Cake. Still deciding if its finished though.

Biscuit (Speculoos) (CSC) 1.25
Carrot Cake (One Shot) (VTA) 6.00
Cream Cheese (VSO) 2.00
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1.50
Frosting (Flavorah) 1.00
Pumpkin Pie (Hangsen) 1.50
Sweetener (FW) 0.25
Yam (Flavorah) 0.50

6 Likes

How long did you let that one sit before testing, Dennis?

4 Likes

I typically let everything rest at least 7 days for everything to settle. Most of the time I just end up forgetting about it for a few weeks.
It is my first time using VSO Cream Cheese so I may have gone too high. I don’t know I need to do more SFT’s. I only have a small 1 ml sample from a friend in order to try it.

6 Likes