E-liquid Homogenizer Project - Another Step Forward

Just so happens that I do mate

9 Likes

Awesome, thanks bro. I hope to be a participating member over here. I hadnā€™t realized that this is where it all happens and all the people I respect over at ELR are over here.

12 Likes

Dan the man welcomeā€¦Good to see you find us.

9 Likes

Thanks you my friends.

I still have to read the thread and check out the picsā€¦

9 Likes

@anon96069639 I must say I am forever spoiled with the Game Changer. :heart:

9 Likes

I received my foot controller yesterday, and if anyone has arthritis or anything where they have an issue with a hand, that is the way to go. It is less than 20.00 on Amazon. I can control speed with my foot as well.

13 Likes

Yes it is just like a sewing machine pedal. The pedal is plugged into the wall, and Dremil is plugged into pedal.

13 Likes

Which did you choose? Let me guessā€¦ Neither. LOL

@Fiddy @Pennywise @TamVapes @Sprkslfly @Mjag @SmilingOgre

Hey, yā€™all Iā€™m about to pick up the Dremel and am wondering which one yā€™all prefer. I know each of you will have different opinions so Iā€™ll say that I am a huge cheapskate and am leaning towards the black and decker. On the other hand I want it to last a long time and will pay extra for that.

Ok, after looking for the Tacklife the model you show above is nowhere to be found. I can find the RTD35acl but not the 36. Does anybody know where to pick it up?

6 Likes

Although you didnā€™t tag me, I got the B&D RTX because it seemed to be the one @anon96069639 favored. I have a Dremel 4000 that was only used once but wanted to have one multi tool for projects and one dedicated for mixing. After getting the RTX in my hands, I can see why @anon96069639 likes it. It seems a little more heavy duty and instills more confidence. I doubt I will ever buy another Dremel brand.

7 Likes

Even though you didnā€™t tag me either (I mean seriously @Jim22ā€¦whatā€™s all that about eh :smirk:)

I got the Tacklife 36 and itā€™s a really impressive piece of kit, looks really well made for the price, butā€¦seeing as you didnā€™t tag me Iā€™m not going to tell you where to get one :fu:

Jkā€¦I donā€™t actually know :laughing: :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

I got the B&D RTX as well because @anon96069639 favored

7 Likes

Sorry, canā€™t help. I use a ProScientific motor.

7 Likes

Ha, I figured yā€™all knew me well enough to know I wasnā€™t about to try and tag everybodyā€¦ Because I hold yā€™all in such high regard, :lying_face: (oops) I will do so now. @Jim22 @Steampugs :grin:

@anon96069639 So the three you have listed are the only ones to get? So now I figure Iā€™ll just get which ever one is available.

@Jim22 how does the B&D feel in the hand, it looks rather bulky and uncomfortable?

I was under the impression that it is one of the three. I suppose you had yours specially made?

7 Likes

Dan knew I had the PS. He helped me source it some time ago.

5 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™ve got your answer already, but since you tagged meā€¦
I can only say that I havenā€™t used any of the ones that are recommended (because mine evidently predate them by good margin).

I will say, that I would strongly consider Guitardedā€™s 3 recommendations. Then pick whichever one of the three closest matches your budget. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks my man; Ya, I finally decided that out of the three listed above I will get the one that is available. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Itā€™s actually quite comfortable. My hand fits the same around both of them so the B&D is close to the same circumference as the Dremel. It is also shorter than the Dremel. It has a grippy textured surface and the black parts are rubberized.

I like the placement of the on/off switch better on the B&D, but the speed selector switch is larger and easier to use on the Dremel. The B&D lacks in aesthetics but it feels good and its powerful.

6 Likes

I Bought the B&D RTX on amazon .ca for $50.00

8 Likes

So I got this new thing, and as usual, it was @woftam idea, but it was a smart idea. It is a Jack Scissor Stand. Very easy to work, and makes brging the bottle to the dremil super easy. It is available on Amazon in a 4x4, 6x6, etc. $16.99 Amazon.com Here is my setup now. you can see I also have a foot pedal on the floor to control speed and power.

This is truly a Game Changer. And it Works!

16 Likes

Hey what the hell, I canā€™t get a tag? I see how it is Danā€¦sigh, I will just face the corner like always

10 Likes