E-liquid Homogenizer Project - Another Step Forward

Thank you, @Fishaddict420 for testing this out for me. I would love to hear your feedback after say 5 days as to what it did to the recipe, and then again after 2 weeks. You are correct on the balances of the flavors too… Happy you did pick that up. This is the reason why I mix the way I do, as well as try to show folks how it is to mix things up using our beloved FLV. Super easy to throw off a recipe by not watching your amounts too close.

4 Likes

I second what @Pennywise said, if this thing is worth half the praise it’s been given then I should be enjoying pretzel-y goodness this evening at work lol the mixes are already starting to clear a little, I don’t have a usc so time will have to do, but I think they should be ready this evening:) luckily I only have to work for about half of my night, the other half I’m just sitting in my truck, so all my testing rda’s are coming with me

7 Likes

Imagine how fast you could “scramble Jabba’s jelly” with that saber!! :rofl:

6 Likes

All I asked for… was how he found the juice, what the outcome is, during a time period.

In no way have I reacted negative, positive or otherwise. I do apologize if you think anything different.
I am only asking for second hand info, based on those that have had experience with non-homoginizing.

Nothing to put down, as I have no first hand knowledge at all and really, I do not have the time to even think on playing with new ways for ejuice.

I was tagged, I did not jump in, and in fact, I had asked our @SmilingOgre to try out a recipe of mine that is not normally how I would use flv too… and it’s been a few weeks. I still have not had the time to even send him a shot for him to try.

I do wish you the best, and remember, what does count is if you or anyone else using your product… is happy. :slight_smile:

So… hope this explains a bit… :slight_smile:

Honestly… I should find your post a bit distrubing. The only one that is

all of this… should be the person vaping said juice either they made or bought.
I certainly have not preached here, nor laid down how I feel vaping should be for others. I can only say what it should be like… for me.

3 Likes

Ahhh, that’s why I haven’t seen them. Thank you.

2 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Heating e-liquid components

Wow this tread took a Bizarro turn.

Now back on topic @anon96069639 , I have a question about the heating aspect, maybe I missed something, there’s alot to take in . Whats Your prefered method of heating the juice and what equipment is best for that purpose.

7 Likes

Yes it did! Lets’s stay on topic here please, thanks

7 Likes

NP, sorry thought it pertained to the homogenizing process, didn’t realize there was another thread :ok_hand:

3 Likes

No need to be sorry it wasn’t aimed directly at you :laughing:

I just meant in general :+1:

6 Likes

I am using the hotplate on my mag mixer to heat the VG, however there are others using a sous vide, or coffee mug warmer, and no doubt other methods as well.
As to best, I have no idea, I suppose the one that works best for you.

6 Likes

Thanks @Tworrs , love to hear what others are doing so I can make an informed decision :ok_hand: I tend to overthink things sometimes, my wife can vouch for that! :joy:

5 Likes

FWIW I just use a Pyrex jug or beaker in a pan of water on the hob, or my hotplate, and I’ve been using a clip on milk thermometer which was real cheap… Works like a charm. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

@Steampugs… Waiting in anticipation of your reviews… :heart:

8 Likes

I’ve got to say HTF did I manage before the Gc… This is way too easy… Mix and test within an hour… :grin::heart:

9 Likes

I’ve been editing pictures today :wink: tomorrow I plan to GC the new batch, then overnight settle, then the BIG TEST!! (sharp intake of breath) :scream:
Then I shall start the write up :wink::memo::memo:… Not long now :grin:

10 Likes

It’s LIT :fire:
:ok_hand:

6 Likes

I think ‘Lit’ is the new ‘Sick’…

But don’t quote me…

8 Likes

I think ‘Cool’ is strictly for mid life now :man_shrugging:

Unless it comes after the word ‘So’…in which case it’s still acceptable …

8 Likes

But never say ‘Nifty’…that’s social suicide right there…

10 Likes