Has anyone tried any new vapes recently?

If so, what were they?

4 Likes

Vapes as in disposables? RTA’s? What are you referring to?

4 Likes

Tried these new disposable pods, got a review here:

4 Likes

Everything I have reviewed and 2 kits I can’t show until the 10th September.

4 Likes

Yes the New Aegis hero 2 (H45) and new Aegis boost 2 (B60) pod mods are a vast improvement over the originals and very sleek designs.The Hero 2 takes a standard 510 drip tip for mtl/Dtl tips where as the Boost 2 stuck with the swivling duckbill mouthpiece thats quite comfortable.It does Dtl/Rdtl a bit nicer than it does mtl but not bad with the correct mtl B series coil and airflow adjustment.:ok_hand: Pretty impressive and great upgrade to anyone looking to step up from their Ecigg pod systems.

Also just bought the lost vape Cyborg.Its also a nice single 21700/18650 100 watt mod,heavy industrial look and holds a 30mm atomizer which is pretty big for a single battery standup variable watt mod ,Badazz Very happy with it,great Chip too :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Umbrella Mods have been smashing it with the Echo RTA and the Vision RBA Tank, a Boro tank with top to bottom airflow! Oh look you BB fanatics that are in denial that condensation was leaking after all!

6 Likes

Are they any good?
Tell us…, is this MTL or DL?

3 Likes

@St3v0 I have posted the review of one already, the Voopoo Drag E60 and the other is the Voopoo Drag H80 S that will be posted on Tuesday.

4 Likes

This is what I have been waiting for for so long.

6 Likes

@JimmyLee , I’ve found my 18650 L200 to be easy on battery life, compared to most of my other mods. This new version should be quite a mizer! Photos please, when you get it! :grinning:

4 Likes

It will be a while before I can post any photos because Im on a vape buying curfew until after Christmas but it will be the first thing I get when ‘Er indoors says that I’m “allowed” :sweat_smile: I’ve already bought a sneaky Innokin Chroma 217 mod from Sourcemore because they are on offer for 23 quid and I just couldn’t resist, I bought the glass fibre version which I have always liked the looks of.

3 Likes

I’ve got 3 think vape Cratons incoming. DB3s are so heavy but I love the form so hoping the Craton will be a good replacement.

4 Likes

Sharp looking @Letitia :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I hid my wife to buy this product. Then use it at my company. My wife thinks vaping is very harmful to health. But I do like it. Ironically!

4 Likes

Think Vape Craton has arrived. Pretty happy with it overall but wish it had a tad more heft, very lightweight but it is a handsome device. Screen is so nice and simple with a good handfeel overall.

6 Likes

That’s a nice looking mod.

6 Likes