Happy 50th Pugs

Happy Birth Day Steampugs. I hope you had a great day.

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Steampugs, I guess it was yesterday?
Don’t listen to all them old bastards telling you that you’re old. They know shit.

Mind you, if your birthday was the 26th, you’re probably bonkers. I had a dog born on that day :scream:

giphy

12 Likes

His Birthday is today but his Aussie Birthday was yesterday

12 Likes

It’s more of a birthday ‘week’ really if you ask my Mrs, I’m milking it for all it’s worth :smirk:

Thanks @Jose :wink:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday, Pugs… I hope your week is as fab as you are :slight_smile: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Blahahahaha! Pugs is old!!! Join the club ole buddy!!!

Happy Birthday!

12 Likes

Thanks all!!..gotta show you this though, my Mrs is just awesome …

16 Likes

Happy Birthday Pugs! The cake in the mail was on sale. Enjoy :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Happy birthday, I hope you enjoy

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Paul and to many more :wink:

11 Likes

@Steampugs Paul, as always I am late to the party…

Happy birthday!!!:gift::confetti_ball::birthday::tada:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday mate, beat me getting to 50 by 4 months, the good news is my wife turned 50 back in July so i can confirm sex still rocks at 50!!! :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Jeez man, you must have a secret weapon. How did you land that woman?
She’s a looker and bloody talented :wtf:

8 Likes

2 Rohypnol and a well aimed elbow to the throat :+1:…never fails :wink: …I’m giving my secrets away here :eyes:

She didn’t make it, she had a professional make it to her specs lol, but still…it’s incredible, I can’t bring myself to cut it :laughing: :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

LOL @Steampugs. I work with a guy wherein we always ask him the same thing. He always responds to “Hey, how’d you meet your wife” ?? with “Hey, smell this rag …”…

11 Likes

Thank you so much for my awesome birthday wishes :wink: it was the best day ever :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

9 Likes

You got me there so let me rephrase the question.
How the F did you get her to stay!?

9 Likes

A very big lock on the door :smirk: :+1:

9 Likes
8 Likes