Vaping Hand Check!

Still having fun with the Pulse. Bouncing between the Blitz Ghoul and the Kaees Aladdin while I wait for the elusive Recurve

10 Likes

For today’s vaping needs, I have chosen my Laisimo L3 Touchscreen 200w mod…I have had this mod for several years now and it has never failed me! It is probably the best mod that I have ever owned! And I still love to change the wallpapers on it because it lets me be able to match anything I put on it! Which currently is the new Vapefly Wormhole RDA that I won in a giveaway and will be writing up a review for soon!

8 Likes

I want this mod so so badly! I want the resin version in the Aurora Rainbow color! Simply gorgeous!

5 Likes

I use TC occasionally and your right, it does TC flawlessly! I love my L3…its kind of crazy cause I never really saw them hit the market with any authority so they were not really very sought after devices, which I think is a shame because they are awesome! The paint on them is very durable as well, I have dropped mine on pavement and just got a little knick on the corner of it. Changing the wallpaper is so simple, although at first it was a little confusing to get the program to do it, but since I have had it, I change my wallpaper all the time. Its cool because the mod is white and black so it already matches nearly everything, but I can find pics in any colors I need to match drip tips or RDA’s or whatever…I even put pics of my family on there sometimes and change the wallpapers with the holidays and stuff! It is a really great mod!

7 Likes

Huge coils of heat and spit back!

13 wrap 22 guage 3mmID @ a combined .26 ohm

7 Likes

Daaang @Grubby you have some really big coils… I’m feeling kinda envious and inadequate.

6 Likes

The top cap is too hot to touch now… I think I made a bad choice. :laughing:

7 Likes

LOVE the L3…I personally think it is one of the best touch screen mods ever made…I’m gonna have to dig mine out now :grin:

7 Likes

All that screen real-estate, and they fail to take advantage of it just ticks me off.

Why have a big assed screen if you’re still going to make your needed info microscopic? :angry:
/smh

3 Likes

You’re such a sucker for peer pressure… :wink:

3 Likes

IKR…just can’t help myself lol

5 Likes

I got impatient and bought the rainbow unicorn Recurve. The store employee felt sorry for me and sold it to me for %20 off. I don’t know… I am only on the first build with one of the included coils, but I think some of the hoopla is over hyped. Its good, but I think I prefer the Blitz Ghoul and Kaees Aladdin over the Recurve. Maybe I will change my mind after a few builds, but the air is a little restricted.

8 Likes

With the 30mm top section and the buddha

10 Likes

Dang, that is just beautiful. A work of art.

6 Likes

Definitely appreciate the alternate viewpoint Jim! :thumbsup: Thanks for speaking up!

4 Likes

I do agree, somewhat…sometimes I wish the font was bigger, but other times I am happy that it isn’t because when I have pictures of my kids on there I like that I am able to see them without having a bunch of numbers going across their faces!

4 Likes

It looks good though!

3 Likes

So I just couldn’t stand the airflow on the Recurve any more. Its below the threshold that I find comfortable for a good draw. The flavor is great just not enough air for me. Being that I no longer have the awesome workshop that I once had, I got impatient and went for the Dremel.

RECURVE%20HACK

Its mangled but modified and has much better airflow. Good for me. I started by drilling out the four corner holes of the cap. I went to drill out the corresponding holes in the posts and decided to just do the lower holes beneath the coil.

RECURVE%20HACK%202

I like the improved airflow. Certainly makes it more enjoyable for me. I will clean up the holes in the cap and make it into a rectangle. Maybe put a brushed finish on the cap.

9 Likes

The new Footoon Aqua Reboot on the matching VT250s. Really good flavor!

aqua%20reboot%202

7 Likes

My venvii loch ness and my favorite rdta my limitless gold in black

8 Likes