Great tasting pod?

Looking for recommendation. Over the years I have settled on steamcrave atomizers, specifically single coil. I am finding myself running around outside a lot lately and am looking for something in a pod because of the cheep replacement cost if broken. I have tried a few pods in the past and have not cared at all for the flavor produced. Am hoping to get recommendation of a decent tasting pod in current production obviously.

6 Likes

I will have to recommend the Vaperesso SWAG PX80. Sure it is not 100% a pod system, it kinda is. You get great flavor from the GTX coils. You can see my review on it for more info

6 Likes

I like that a lot. $10/pod if it gets broken and I have heard of the coils being exceptional.

6 Likes

@SmilingOgre here is the review I did on it. That GTX coil is as close as you can get to an RTA.

6 Likes

A bit more reading!

7 Likes

@MisterSadister and @Timwis,

Gentlemen, you made the sale. 1 swag, 2 pods, 5 coils on order. Good price for the products. The extortion fees sucked. No matter, this will work very well while I’m prowling around with a cinema camera making people nervous. Bravo also per the reviews. Both nicely done.

6 Likes

My turn. I’m looking for a vape pen. Something the size of a Uwell Caliburn, but that actually delivers flavor. I have tried the OXVA Xlim before and it is really good, but no-one is selling them anymore.
What would you guys recommend?

3 Likes

@MisterSadister & @Timwis,

Bravo Gentlemen!!!

Everything you said it would be. Just got it and lovin it already. Hands down best flavor I have experienced from a pod. Cute little bugger too. Cool screen, great air adjustment. Kinda like a super sexy pico.

Absolutely perfect. Will be my “pocket rocket” for outdoors.

5 Likes

Had this for a week comes with two pods the Dtl pod can take gtx the pnp coils and bp mods coils all ohms the rdl pod takes all the Vaporesso Gtx mtl coils 2800 mah battery I know it’s not a small pod system but so far alls well ,I personally got for the versatility for a weekend away or even a week break on another point the xros pod on the same leval as the xlim

6 Likes

@LEED of ot takes GTX coils, I’m all in. I will 100% check it out.

5 Likes

@LEED . I got the Luxe. I will use it for a little while and then do a full review on it. But so far, so good. Nice little device.

5 Likes