Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2018

Well, if nothing else it’s a good way to try a new flavor line.

4 Likes

Pffbbt.
You can pay $25 for a box full of AIR (empty), just because of the size of the box
That’s a freaking steal bud! :laughing:

Congrats! And you know whose fence you can toss these over if you don’t care for them! :wink: chuckles

5 Likes

These are the sc not the regular ones

5 Likes

Still works out less than $1an oz for some really good flavours

4 Likes

I’m going to do a bunch of 1ml SF tests, and with these being SC according to @woftam I imagine I will use very little for the tests. While I’d feel bad tossing you my ‘discards’, you’re welcome to them. Tastes vary anyway, no?

2 Likes

It doesn’t have to be a vape business does it? I’ve got two family members with hunting related businesses lol I’ve already hit them up about it

5 Likes

They just released a bunch of new flavours this pack has the new ones in it. I have not looked at any of the standard flavours before I just assumed they were the same flavours but now looking I notice that is not the case - gunna have to have a good look at all their flavours. TY

@fishaddict420 have no idea if it has to be vape biz or not - i guess they would let you know if it wasn’t approved

4 Likes

African Horned Cucumber could attract all sorts of attention.

I wonder if it is on the banned list - could be a loophole

5 Likes

Fishie saw what I deleted. I figured maybe that was for the best…

2 Likes

Only for businesses: Sample our entire super concentrate collection of 102 flavours in 1oz bottles for free (shipping not included). Worldwide shipping.

Includes 102 flavours: African Horned Cucumber, Almond Cookie, Angel Cake, Banana Candy, Banoffee Pie, Blackcherry Jelly Bean, Blueberry Jam, Bourbon, Brazilian Coffee, Bumbleberry, Butter Tart, Buttercream Frosting, Candy Stick Candy, Cannoli Shell, Caramel Popcorn and Peanuts, Carrot Cake, Cashew, Champagne Soda, Cherimoya, Chews Candy, Chocolate Cookie Crust, Cocoa, Coconut Custard, Coconut Rum, Cola Gummy Candy, Cranberry Cocktail, Cream Puff, Crepe, Crispy Coffee, Crispy Wafer, Croissant, Deep Fried Pastry Dough, Deep Fried Plantain, Double Mint, Dweeb Candy, Eucalyptus Mint, Flan, Flapper Pie, Fluffy White Cake, Frog Gummy Candy, Frozen Yogurt, Glazed Donut, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Grenadine, Gummy Worm Candy, Gushy Fruit Candy, Hibiscus Candy, Hollandaise Cream, Honey Roasted Peanuts, Island Mango, Jam Scone, Lemon Lime Soda, Lemon Orange Rice Candy, Lemonade, Lime, Macadamia Nut, Mascarpone Cream Cheese, Milk, Milk Caramel Candy, Molasses, Nanaimo Bar, Oatmeal & Cream, Papaya, Passionfruit, Peach Gummy Candy, Peanut Brittle, Picarones, Pina Colada Gummy Candy, Pineapple Candy, Pistachio Cream, Pixie Stick Candy, Pretzel Dough, Princess Cake, Pumpkin Candy, Quince Jelly, Ripe Galias Melon, Ripe Pear, Rum & Cola, Rum Baba, Saskatoon Berries, Sesame Candy, Sesame Dough, Shortbread Cookies, Smores Cupcake, Snake Fruit, Sour Ball Candy, Sour Gummy Candy, Soursop, Starfruit, Strawberry Gummy Candy, Strawberry Milk, Sugar Cone, Sweet & Sour Rhubarb, Sweetener, Tangerine, Thai Apple, Vanilla Cream Extra, Vanilla Ice Cream, Walnut, White Fudge, Yangmei Berry and Zapote.

3 Likes

All good, Snitches get stitches lol

4 Likes

Wasn’t worried about the angler’s angle. More that this is public.

I hope you found the original post helpful…

4 Likes

I already have:
Buttercream Frosting
Caramel Butter (non-SC)
Cocoa
Deep Fried Pastry Dough
Glazed Donut
Orange Juice (non-SC)
Sugar Cone

So…let’s see what I would actually try:

Angel Cake, Banoffee Pie, Blackcherry Jelly Bean, Blueberry Jam, Bourbon, Brazilian Coffee, Candy Stick Candy, Caramel Popcorn and Peanuts, Cashew, Chocolate Cookie Crust, Coconut Rum, Cream Puff, Crepe, Crispy Coffee, Croissant, Double Mint, Flan, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Hollandaise Cream, Jam Scone, Lemonade, Lime, Macadamia Nut, Mascarpone Cream Cheese, Milk, Nanaimo Bar, Passionfruit, Peanut Brittle, Ripe Pear, Rum & Cola, Shortbread Cookies, Smores Cupcake, Snake Fruit, Sour Gummy Candy, Starfruit, Strawberry Milk, Tangerine, Vanilla Cream Extra, Vanilla Ice Cream, Walnut, White Fudge, Yangmei Berry

Wow. 44 that I’d be willing to try.

If it was just the normal “window shopping” purchase, I’d likely only ‘risk trying’ 16 of them.

So if I had the means (bus.acct.), that’s still coming out ahead (at $25 shipping) than the $35-40 I’d spend with shipping on 16 flavors. Helluva deal for those who can!!

4 Likes

What’s the typical % and steep time you use for the SC’s?

3 Likes

Most of them are yet to be tested (recently acquired). What little testing I have done thus far isn’t enough to weigh in with. Sorry!

3 Likes

I think in the interests of time (and sanity) I will do them all at 1% and begin testing at 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Well my brother is getting his DUNS# and then ordering, I’m really hoping this works out, cross your fingers for me lol

5 Likes

Our idea is flavored turkey calls, if your gonna have something in your mouth all day while hunting it might as well taste good;)

5 Likes

I think I will PM you since this has drifted quite a ways from good deals and discounts… Although $0.25 for 30ml is a good deal…

5 Likes

Derp! Yeah, I was thinking the 10ml samplers I’d be ordering. Totally blanked on the 30ml aspect! LMAO. (ty)

3 Likes