Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2018

Medicine Flower… Free Shipping this weekend.

Free Shipping* promotion! Now until Tuesday September 4th!
Use code “LaborFree”
*Domestic Priority Mail only

4 Likes

HealthCabin has the Mid-Autumn Festival Sale.
ALL Products 15% OFF
Coupon code: MidAutumn
Date: 20th Spet - 25th Spet, 2018

• There’s a clearance sale, up to 90% off.
4 Likes

I feel like there are tons of coupons out there I could be use to save money but every time I find one online it turns out to be bogus. Maybe the whole online coupons thing is a scam, but it really seems I am overpaying. Anyone have a RELIABLE coupon for https://www.buyv2cigs.co.uk/?

1 Like

I only report the coupons and deals I get from known reputable sources, so if you see me post something, it’s legit.

5 Likes

It is on some sites (usually the “mass coupon code” sites, where that’s all they deal with) IME.

But in regards to vape deals, most are very time sensitive (due to either ‘insane’ deals, that get spread like wildfire across private channels like this) or have very limited inventory to start with (due to it frequently being an end of life clearance item).

There are some sites (usually larger/popular vendors) however that have semi-permanent discount codes for certain communities. They usually are small “courtesy codes” in the order of 5-10 percent. (eg: Reddit10, etc).

Have you checked the VC resources page?

I can’t recall seeing one for the particular vendor you listed, but then again, I’m not in the UK, so I wouldn’t be as familiar with, nor as likely to remember it had I seen it.

Sorry this isn’t much help. But don’t give up hope. All I’m trying to say is, they are out there, and online coupons are legit. You usually just have to be in the right place at the right time, and use the right resources! :wink:

Good luck in your hunt, and hopefully one of our UK/EU friends will be able to help you with more information/suggestions soon!

4 Likes

We have some of our own codes here:

Never even heard of that company your after though

5 Likes

Eightvape Box Mod Sale – Extra 35% Off!

Use Coupon Code: CHAINSAW

This sale is for all mods including kits, some crazy good deals

UPDATE: the new deal is 28% off all mods with coupon code "SPOOKYSKULL"

5 Likes

Holy shit fuck batman!!! Just snagged an SL class for $90.00! Thank you Mjag!!!

Poppa’s got a brand new mod!!!
Come here sister
Papa’s in the swing
He ain’t too hip now
But I can dig the new breed thing;
He ain’t no drag
He’s got a brand new mod! YAAAAAAA!

6 Likes

Haha, glad I could help :grin: Picked up a SL myself, too good to pass up.

Yeah @anon96069639, had 3 things in my cart that sold out too but luckily still got the SL and the PSO Orion and a couple of other things.

6 Likes

I got the left handed model this time!

4 Likes

Sorry, short notice.

15% at Haertlandvapes.com today only, code Spooky18

3 Likes

If anyone has a business number this is a ripper deal. Not so easy for the USA as you need a DUNS# but outside Nth America a business id number is all you need (copy of business registration certificate)

Scroll down on the front page

4 Likes

Holy FUCK I would LOVE to be able to do this!

3 Likes

Do you know anyone in ca with a biz registration? I don’t think you need a duns# if you are in canada. may be worth getting someone to ship it to you if you can.

3 Likes

I think I can get this one. My wife has a registered business and we are not in US or Canada :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gold mate! Go for it - WF are pretty damn good so far (i am still working my way thru em)

4 Likes

I’m going for it… hope it works! How long will the offer last?

4 Likes

$25 for shipping is high, but for 102 1oz bottles, why not. Hopefully they are strong like MF and they last a while.

3 Likes

$96 shipping to my neck of the woods. not sure I wanna go for it to be honest

2 Likes

Still probably a good deal but yeah, wow.

2 Likes