Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2018

Only for businesses: Sample our entire super concentrate collection of 102 flavours in 1oz bottles for free (shipping not included). Worldwide shipping.

Includes 102 flavours: African Horned Cucumber, Almond Cookie, Angel Cake, Banana Candy, Banoffee Pie, Blackcherry Jelly Bean, Blueberry Jam, Bourbon, Brazilian Coffee, Bumbleberry, Butter Tart, Buttercream Frosting, Candy Stick Candy, Cannoli Shell, Caramel Popcorn and Peanuts, Carrot Cake, Cashew, Champagne Soda, Cherimoya, Chews Candy, Chocolate Cookie Crust, Cocoa, Coconut Custard, Coconut Rum, Cola Gummy Candy, Cranberry Cocktail, Cream Puff, Crepe, Crispy Coffee, Crispy Wafer, Croissant, Deep Fried Pastry Dough, Deep Fried Plantain, Double Mint, Dweeb Candy, Eucalyptus Mint, Flan, Flapper Pie, Fluffy White Cake, Frog Gummy Candy, Frozen Yogurt, Glazed Donut, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Grenadine, Gummy Worm Candy, Gushy Fruit Candy, Hibiscus Candy, Hollandaise Cream, Honey Roasted Peanuts, Island Mango, Jam Scone, Lemon Lime Soda, Lemon Orange Rice Candy, Lemonade, Lime, Macadamia Nut, Mascarpone Cream Cheese, Milk, Milk Caramel Candy, Molasses, Nanaimo Bar, Oatmeal & Cream, Papaya, Passionfruit, Peach Gummy Candy, Peanut Brittle, Picarones, Pina Colada Gummy Candy, Pineapple Candy, Pistachio Cream, Pixie Stick Candy, Pretzel Dough, Princess Cake, Pumpkin Candy, Quince Jelly, Ripe Galias Melon, Ripe Pear, Rum & Cola, Rum Baba, Saskatoon Berries, Sesame Candy, Sesame Dough, Shortbread Cookies, Smores Cupcake, Snake Fruit, Sour Ball Candy, Sour Gummy Candy, Soursop, Starfruit, Strawberry Gummy Candy, Strawberry Milk, Sugar Cone, Sweet & Sour Rhubarb, Sweetener, Tangerine, Thai Apple, Vanilla Cream Extra, Vanilla Ice Cream, Walnut, White Fudge, Yangmei Berry and Zapote.

All good, Snitches get stitches lol

Wasn’t worried about the angler’s angle. More that this is public.

I hope you found the original post helpful…

I already have:
Buttercream Frosting
Caramel Butter (non-SC)
Cocoa
Deep Fried Pastry Dough
Glazed Donut
Orange Juice (non-SC)
Sugar Cone

So…let’s see what I would actually try:

Angel Cake, Banoffee Pie, Blackcherry Jelly Bean, Blueberry Jam, Bourbon, Brazilian Coffee, Candy Stick Candy, Caramel Popcorn and Peanuts, Cashew, Chocolate Cookie Crust, Coconut Rum, Cream Puff, Crepe, Crispy Coffee, Croissant, Double Mint, Flan, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Hollandaise Cream, Jam Scone, Lemonade, Lime, Macadamia Nut, Mascarpone Cream Cheese, Milk, Nanaimo Bar, Passionfruit, Peanut Brittle, Ripe Pear, Rum & Cola, Shortbread Cookies, Smores Cupcake, Snake Fruit, Sour Gummy Candy, Starfruit, Strawberry Milk, Tangerine, Vanilla Cream Extra, Vanilla Ice Cream, Walnut, White Fudge, Yangmei Berry

Wow. 44 that I’d be willing to try.

If it was just the normal “window shopping” purchase, I’d likely only ‘risk trying’ 16 of them.

So if I had the means (bus.acct.), that’s still coming out ahead (at $25 shipping) than the $35-40 I’d spend with shipping on 16 flavors. Helluva deal for those who can!!

What’s the typical % and steep time you use for the SC’s?

Most of them are yet to be tested (recently acquired). What little testing I have done thus far isn’t enough to weigh in with. Sorry!

I think in the interests of time (and sanity) I will do them all at 1% and begin testing at 2 weeks.

Well my brother is getting his DUNS# and then ordering, I’m really hoping this works out, cross your fingers for me lol

Our idea is flavored turkey calls, if your gonna have something in your mouth all day while hunting it might as well taste good;)

Bull City has these @ $4.99 for 30 mls. Helluva deal for sure.

Mfg suggested usage is 1 to 4%. I started testing pretty low and in every case but one found them to be too light at 1%. But all of our tastes are different. The “one” is Vanilla Cream Extra which I think is very good even at .5 depending entirely upon the mix.

IMO these are like FLV in that they are formulated to penetrate VG quickly and readily mix very well with others including other brands. With “conventional” DIY mixing methods I suggest tasting at 1 and 3 days and again at 1 week. I will be happy to show conclusively how the supposed “steeping” process can be accelerated with ordinary mixing equipment or damned near instantly with properly used mechanical force.

On that note I found comments in the new Flavora recipe book that are very much in line with this:

“much of what has become known as the “steeping”process by ejuice makers is actually accelerated oxidation of the flavorings caused by the addition of freebase nicotine.”…“The recipes in this book all include a recommended aging time from the creator.” … " However, it’s highly recommended that stirring, shaking, and/or homogenizing immediately takes place after mixing.

PM me if you like and yes I am still working on a project which I hope will be ready very soon. REal life and an old failing body set me back severely.

I think I will PM you since this has drifted quite a ways from good deals and discounts… Although $0.25 for 30ml is a good deal…

Derp! Yeah, I was thinking the 10ml samplers I’d be ordering. Totally blanked on the 30ml aspect! LMAO. (ty)

Sorry to hear that bud.
Hope you’re feeling better soon!

Christmas Sale - 15% Off Sitewide - Use Code “XMAS2018”

Dear all,

We will offer a 15% sitewide code: “XMAS2018” during DEC18-DEC 20 (UTC-6).
You can find all you want in FASTTECH.com, including Drones, Feature brand Smart phones/tablets, E-cigarette mods and all the fantastic gadgets! Don’t miss it out!

Date: 18 Dec 2018 00:00 - 20 Dec 2018 23:59 (UTC-6)
Offer: Site-wide 15% off
Code: XMAS2018

Special notices:

• The offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
  • Offer valid: 18 Dec 2018 00:00 - 20 Dec 2018 23:59 (UTC-6)
  • FastTech will not be liable to the consequences of provision of any incorrect information by the customers or technical issues.
  • The discount offer is subject to the item availability and the terms and conditions of the offer are subject to change without prior notice.
  • OVMS products are not included in this promotional offer.

Laisimo Warriors 230W Box Mod $15.99

https://www.efun.top/laisimo-warriors-230w-tc-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod.html

VSTICKING VK530 200W TC Box Mod $46.89

https://www.efun.top/vsticking-vk530-200w-tc-box-mod.html

Free shipping starts at $59

The Laisimo Warrior I reviewed a while ago and takes dual 20700 and holds a 30mm with no overhang. Not the best mod out there but a definite deal at $15.99

heartlandvapes.com

newyear19

15% off. Free shipping over $50, and if the discount code puts the total under $50 the free shipping still applies.

That’s almost unheard of! :shocked:

I’ve done it several times. And today the total was $43 after the code yet still got me free shippin’.

Always been a fan of HV, good place, quick ship, fair prices. Just not enough flavor vendors represented though.