Flavour Art is back

Welcome to VC @RudeRudi ! Look forward to reading through your thoughts on these. :wink:

6 Likes

Outstanding and the calibre of mixes here @Ronni and now @RudeRudi has just turned the volume up to 11. Fantastic to have you both here.

6 Likes

@Steampugs will be all over this one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Cookies will be on my short list, along with the Custards! Thanks @RudeRudi

7 Likes

Only tried Strawberry Green as shake and vape and at that point it mostly tasted like calyx to me. It did have some sweet strawberry in the front and some slight kiwi and acid in the back.

I haven’t gone through that many yet, but my absolute favorite this far is the Longan.

4 Likes

Welcome to VC @RudeRudi and well done for your notes!

4 Likes

Good to see a mixing Legend from South Africa sharing with us his thoughts! Hope to see you here more often mate! :beers:

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC @RudeRudi, and nicely done.

5 Likes

Nicely done Rudy, still waiting for empty bottles to start my own journey in tasteland.

If there is any mixer that wants to have 30ml of each flavour, just give a yell.
Postage cost only, and due to the fact of these cost i only send to Belgium or Netherlands or Germany.

8 Likes

Welcome to VC @Sejuiced ! :wave:

4 Likes

I’m late to the party as usual.

Welcome to VC @Ronni and @RudeRudi

Rudi, thanks for those reviews. And in reading them, I’m interested in seeing how those two pineapples would work mixed together. Seems from the descriptions you gave, those might join hands to make the perfect pineapple. Any thoughts?

7 Likes

Welcome to VC @Sejuiced, where did I see that name… sounds familiar…

5 Likes

Awesome to see you here @Sejuiced.

4 Likes

G’day @Ronni and @RudeRudi and Welcome to VC.

5 Likes

Hey @sejuiced. Are you Belgian?

4 Likes

Yes, i am.

6 Likes

So am I. Never met many mixers from Belgium.

6 Likes

First thing I thought of…

5 Likes

Keep going Rudi :wink: p

7 Likes