Flavor Chaser OneShots

I’ll be around to answer any questions or specific requests you may have.
Thank you Zippy!

10 Likes

you’re very welcome and thank you as well…

7 Likes

DiyFlavorChaser is proud to present to you the latest from the Immortal Line

8 Likes

Why not fill your tank as well as your tummy?

6 Likes

Some gorgeous ss 6 core by @Daveflowers9
You can also get some of his coils at

https://www.diyflavorchaser.com/coilsbydesign

8 Likes

Just finishing off two juices by @FlavorChaser. Laura… these were amazing.

The Kick Azz Latte was gone within a couple days. I particularly liked waking up and vaping this one. The coffee flavor was rich and dark, just the way I like it. The cream and caramel flavoring added a nice kick with the rum. Nicely done.

The White Choco Raspberry Cheesecake was one that turned out a lot better than I thought. I vaped this one in the new Fatality M25 with a set of tri-core Mohawk Alien fused claptons, and holy hell it’s good. The raspberry is a sweet, darker raspberry flavor. Slightly tart. The white chocolate cheesecake is just amazing. Vaping this… I want to make this dessert now. So thanks for potentially making me fatter :crazy_face:

7 Likes

So I’ve got you hooked I just have to reel you in… :rofl: Well I Like to share the wealth… Aussie treats made my azz a Lil more cushy… :joy:
Thank you so very much @WickedFog for the review… I’m so glad you enjoyed them, those 2 were a definite labor of my luv for mixing… :heart:

8 Likes

The Newest Arrival to Diy Flavor Chaser :eyes: Tam Vapes has just released a very deelish raspberry mix that will satisfy any raspberry craving

8 Likes

The latest addition to the Vaping Community line of oneshots
Barbado Nights
A Creamy Coconut cocktail that will take you to the beaches of Barbados. Get yours at

All proceeds go to support the costs of running the Vaping Community Calculator & Forum

9 Likes

Halloween is right around the corner… SheerLuck Ohms decided to hold off on his tricks but gave us a real treat and who doesn’t like candy

9 Likes

Diy FlavorChaser has been hard at work creating some new and tasty treats (maybe a trick or 2 thrown in) for you that are lip smacking good. My latest creation is
Hawaiian Flambe

9 Likes

And SheerLuck Ohms has gone and done it again… I think he’s outdone himself this time with " Its Golden"! The picture doesn’t do this mix any justice it’s soooo good

7 Likes

It’s elementary my dear Watson - just read the 800 page plus flavor notes he has to back up the recipes.

7 Likes

Well we’ve got no tricks but sure do have treats for Halloween… Starting Friday Oct 30th to Nov 1st get yours
Any 2 oneshots for $20.00

excluding sale shots

Code: witchestits

20201029_110357

7 Likes

DiyFlavorChaser is excited to present to you Marshall’s newest addition to his winning recipe.

Butterscotch Crumble

11 Likes

These coils are not machine made nor do they come from China. They are lovingly created by our own @Daveflowers9 with the finest wire and precision tools. You won’t find this level of coils anywhere

But you can get you hands on a set of stunning coils that will take our Oneshots (not that there’s, room for improvement shot wise) and set your flavor on fire
https://www.diyflavorchaser.com/coilsbydesign

11 Likes

Every time I look at these, I wonder, “Could I SOIL these with juice” ?? !!!

8 Likes

:woman_mage: :broom: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:
“I was working in the lab late one night/When my eyes beheld an eerie sight/For my monster from his slab began to rise/And suddenly to my surprise.He did the mash/He did the monster mash/The monster mash/It was a graveyard smash. He did the mash/It caught on in a flash/He did the mash/He did the monster mash.”
Oh yeah, thanks for the code, I’m in like flint :ok_hand:
Can’t wait to get my :leg:Kick Azz Latte :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Oh shoot, already placed my order guess I didn’t look around, totally missed that one. Maybe @FlavorChaser can add it to my order :thinking:

4 Likes

I could do that but now you have to do a trick for me… :rofl:

5 Likes