Caramapple Tart by Immortal Shots
What a great recipe!
A sweet mix of apples in a realistic tart base, with a smooth caramel filling , and the slightest cinnamon note.
Love it.
Sherithans by Zippy
A delicate blend of tobacco and other naughty stuff, which delights the tasebuds.
While I am not able to identify the individual flavour nuances, it is just a very enjoyable flavour combination, with no domineering notes.
A thoroughly enjoyable mix.
Thank you Vary much @G-Fog… I’m glad you enjoy it… ![]()
Please Welcome Pugs to DiyFlavorChaser and his New oneshot!! Surreal Steam a fantastically tasty cornflakes cereal…spot on!!
Yay at least @Steampugs will change “award-wining reviewer” to “award-winning reviewer and fabulous one shot-creator extraordinaire” so that is a plus.
But in all seriousness cheers pugs well done mate
Oh bugger, now I have another one to buy. ![]()
Well done Pugs.
Like you I have never tried a cereal mix, so maybe it’s time.
I now have 16 of their one-shots, and they are so good.
A couple are not really to my liking, but they are still great mixes.
Thanks all!
…very happy about this
I think it’s awesome!
Steep times 2 weeks though, I only just noticed that when I transferred it over it didn’t update the ‘days or weeks’, I’ll have to let her know …of course…steep times actually nothing for us these days but I have to think about the poor lowly people that aren’t the ‘chosen few’ or as I like to call us…’@anon96069639’s deciples’ …all praise be unto him ![]()
Thank youuuu
![]()
I’ve made a mistake with the steep time though it’s 2 weeks not 2 days , my fault, I didn’t check it when I transferred it over, because i’m massively unprofessional
Also…when I told you what it’s called in chat I obviously missed off the capitals
hey it’s my first time!! ![]()
I hope anyone that tries it likes it as much as I do ![]()
It’s fixed @Steampugs… ![]()
I vaped up the whole tank in a blink, I was enjoying it so much that before I knew it tank was bone dry… Dry hit ![]()
High praise indeed ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
So happy you dig it as much as I do ![]()
![]()
![]()
Congratulations @Steampugs.
Thanks Dman ![]()
![]()
![]()
I just want to add a note… Cereal mixes are not that easy to accomplish and I have to say @Steampugs you nailed this one especially a flakes mix… Just luving it… ![]()
Why thank you very much Zippy
Hopefully other people will think the same
![]()
I am excited to present to you my latest creation Affotini. An espresso, chocolate and Kahlua inspired adult mix…if you luv a great coffee vape your going to luv this…i had a zippy moment right from the first hit!!
@Pennywise we are trying our hardest to bring you over to the dark side ![]()
Keep it up @anon96069639, you know if you keep resisting it only makes me try harder ![]()
Well now DiyFlavorChaser just made things a whole lot easier for you.
Introducing Dify-Premixed
https://www.diyflavorchaser.com/dify
Very nice addition to the site @FlavorChaser.
