Flavor Chaser OneShots

Yes

Sorry couldn’t resist. :joy: how about out of 73 potential names Custard 73 was born.

7 Likes

Flavor Chaser is Pleased to present another Tasty Treat from
The Juice Fairy

7 Likes

Just a reminder folks that Diy Flavor Chaser has a coupon code for all VC users
Code: mixit 10% off :grin:

8 Likes

Thank you Zippy !!

4 Likes

I’m excited to present my latest OneShot
BarbWire

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Flavor Chaser Invades the UK

DiyFlavorChaser is now offering Reward Points for All purchases. You must be a member of the site to qualify

7 Likes

Remember when you were a kid and running down to the candy store to fill your pockets with sugary treats? Well SheerLuck-Ohms has brought that memory back with his latest creation

7 Likes

Damn him @FlavorChaser, damn him for this !!!

I really hate that guy.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Damn straight. My parents owned a little store when I was a kid. I used to sneak a whole box of Pixie Stix out of there every time dad ordered them. He never caught on, or never let me know he knew :thinking:

5 Likes

You do??? you should be on the receiving end of these mixes…he makes me try them lmao

5 Likes

Flavor Chaser now has a currency converter… No figuring out my funny money anymore :grin: When you go to your cart on mobile will be at the bottom under payment options or on pc will be at the top. Currencies are usd and gbp

9 Likes

I can’t agree with ^^^^ this more…

7 Likes

This could be my chance at ‘liking’ Rhubarb! Tried it once as a kid,in a Strawberry/Rhubarb Pie, and was left with what felt like a mouthful of dental floss from all those horrendous strands! When I finally place an order @FlavorChaser, I will strongly consider adding this to my cart…and finally dashing those recurring nightmares! :wink:

5 Likes

Flavor Chaser is proud to present to you David Marshall a.k.a Marsh8. The winner of Flavor Chaser’s recipe contest.

The mix David submitted was very complex in taste and very addictive!!

10 Likes

Another satisfied vaper… Get yours

6 Likes

Hey Folks… If you like all the improvements and cool functions that are being implemented here on Vaping Community why not support all the time and resources that’s going into this massive project… Drop on by Diy Flavor Chaser and pick up one of Vaping Community’s oneshots… Created by a group of unruly mixers. All the proceeds are used to fund the costs of running this asylum…

7 Likes

FlavorChaser has a New Sweet treat brought to you by SheerLuck Ohms.

4 Likes

Put my spam pants on for a minute. Go on you know you wanna click the link

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/collections/mysterfog

8 Likes

Nicely done @woftam!

3 Likes