Flavor Chaser OneShots

Noted is on the move again!! Please welcome the newest creation by the one and only EyeMSam

Tango Flamingo

8 Likes

IM HERE! I swam across the big pond from your store to find out more about the Italian mocha gelato @SessionDrummer raved about.
I have given up over 5 years ago to craft a caramel Machiatto that I liked and honestly would never buy a one shot without solid reviews.
My only concern is how long you will ship to the USA.
Of course id like to learn more about the Chefs and recipes in details before I buy a couple rounds. Thanks! Craig

8 Likes

A GREAT MIXOLOGIST!
My favorite rescue reviewer beyond all. Thanks to his reviews Bull City Flavors had lost thousands in product I dumped from my cart and many more I added. To this day Vape Trains pineaplle thing Sugar Loaf is my number one mixed.

7 Likes

Hey, @Madbricky_Craig Zippy is likely still asleep but I believe that shipping to the USA will continue as normal since the flavours are not vape related :wink: but instead very well crafted keto food flavours.

9 Likes

Yes as @woftam said I have no issues shipping stateside and if you look up @SessionDrummer reviews you can find his reviews on our Oneshots

9 Likes
6 Likes

That’s great to hear!

5 Likes

That’s why I’m here! He doesn’t give out good reviews easily and the idea of having a good coffee vape would be a rekindled love for me!
I’ll be planning an order, thanks!

6 Likes

For those of you across the pond keep your eyes peeled… New oneshots coming and 2 new mixers… :eyes:

7 Likes

Are You Ready for another Hit From Our one and Only Fresh03??

Well here it is

Rin’Credible

7 Likes

Diy Flavor Chaser is so very pleased to welcome Mixin Vixens and Noted to Chefs
Now Available

Mixen Vixens
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/collections/mixin-vixens

Noted
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/collections/noted

6 Likes

First a hitman in the blockbuster Leon. Kreed is conducting a new kind of hit. His line of One Shots.
Please welcome the original gangster of Mixing to Diy Flavor Chaser

5 Likes

We all know this guy as the King of Blab in his most fabulous reviews, but now you can meet the man thats the king of cereal mixes, his forte is cereals, but he also likes to dabble in the dark arts.

Please welcome Steampugs to Diy Flavor Chaser

8 Likes

Hi again mixers, if you want to support Mike Caporale

more, DIY Flavor Chasers has added a new one shot from one of his yummy recipes. This is a recipe that none other than ID10T, Dave Bellows

, mixed and reviewed. His review: What a terrific recipe! Rich chocolate pudding achieved. It’s so thick and creamy and smooth so it not only tastes but really feels like I’m vaping chocolate pudding. I love the creativity of mixing Bourbon with chocolate pudding and it really does taste like it has whiskey in it all the way through, somehow without making the chocolate pudding seem thin. It tastes like a lot of work went into this.

So Here is Zippy’s Moment All money goes to Mike.

6 Likes

Diy Flavor Chaser is proud to present Canada’s own Fogador Dali One Shots

5 Likes

The Granada looks good, Zippy. Maybe next time I order.

5 Likes

We all know Steampugs as the master of the cereal mix and crustless cheesecakes, but did you know he creates some really Fabulous unique creations (as he is the most Fabulous).

Diy Flavor Chaser is pleased to present

Cornbread & Butter Pudding

11 Likes

When you find a gem you snatch it up. Well Diy Flavorchaser found one in Netreality

Please welcome Netreality and his extremely divine mixes

8 Likes

They all sound delicious. Congratulations again to Netreality.

4 Likes

They say that breakfast is the most important vape of the day. Well Steampugs has you covered with his newest (most fabulous) mix

Steampugs presents

The Bees Nuts

8 Likes