3 Likes

Check out the Newest Arrival from
MysterFog

3 Likes

Easter is, here… Hunt for your next ADV

2 Likes

The Newest Arrival from
MysterFog
This mix will have you begging for more!!

Magnificent

3 Likes

Flavor Chaser is proud to present my latest sweet treat. This mix will have you ordering second rounds.

2 Likes

Flavor Chaser is Proud to present the latest addition to LukeLoops line of One Shots. If your a cereal fan you need to try his fantastic line up

5 Likes

Flavor Chaser would like to welcome Fresh03 to the group of the Best mixers out there! Check out Freshes line of One Shots

5 Likes

Flavor Chaser is Excited to present to you our latest group of mixers. You’ve watched them on YouTube now you can taste their Flavor Notes mixed up into their line of One shots
Please welcome Noted

4 Likes

Introducing the latest and most interesting mix I’ve ever tried. This One Shot will keep you guessing with every taste and 2 tastes are never the same.
Please welcome “Lemon Bloom” the latest One Shot from MysterFog’s incredible line of delectable treats.

4 Likes

Haven’t tried Flavor Chasers buffet of delectable treats? Well here’s your chance to sample the finest Oneshots and save some money.
May 15 - May 17 2020
20% off

2 Likes

Flavor Chaser is excited to announce the latest creation from
Tam Vapes

4 Likes

Flavor Chaser is proud to present a very unique an addictive custard that you won’t want to put down
MysterFog

4 Likes

All the proceeds from MysterFog’s oneshots will be donated to fund a legal battle to stop the ban on vaping in Australia . Please help stop this outrage and many people from turning back to smoking!!

6 Likes

20% off using code:hellyeah
Friday July 3rd to Sunday July 5th
Don’t forget to pick up one or more of MysterFog’s line of One Shots. All proceeds go the legalize vaping fund.

5 Likes

Flavor Chaser is pleased to welcome Vaping Community to the site. A group of mixers donating mixes to tantalize your palate. All proceeds go to running the Vaping Community site

5 Likes

The coconut sponge cake and grubby mother are so good :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Going to have to try the others as well…damn, now I’m hungry :grin:

6 Likes

Your not the only one chained to that mix. :joy:
It’s so good… :heart:Luke’s strawnana is divine… His cereals are to die for if you like a cereal vape and absolutely no lemon pledge to be found

5 Likes

Only 78 more to go @Guitarded:joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Always awesome when you hear that @anon96069639 super happy that you like

6 Likes

Flavor Chaser is Excited to present to you the Newest Arrival from Tam Vapes line of Oneshots.
Dream Cream
If you love a creamy Apricot mix then you will most definetly love this one!!

All proceeds from my oneshots will be donated to http://www.casaa.org for our right to vape

7 Likes