Feature Request -- ADD flavors to shopping list from flavor page and/or shopping list page

Just adapted a @woftam recipe, and was missing a single flavor. When viewing that flavor, there was no way to add it to my shopping list.

Then went to my shopping list, and was unable to add it there either …

The ability to ADD a flavor to my shopping list FROM that flavors page would be GREAT, with the possible ability also added ON the shopping list page, but that isn’t as big of a deal.

1 Like

That is a good idea, thanks

Also, was the button not showing on the recipe?

screenshot-vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk-2020.08.22-11_57_36

1 Like

Yes the add these flavors to shopping list button was there, but it could get a little unwieldy if you already had accurate flavors in your shopping list, and had to add 7 more flavors, when you only wanted the missing one. Granted you could delete the 6 you didn’t need to add to your list, but it could be confusing.

1 Like

If you already had the other flavours in your shopping list it SHOULD only add the one, could you try for me please or I can whip up a test real quick if you don’t want to mess anything up

Thanks! Now I know that the add to shopping list button is broken :laughing:

Working on a fix

1 Like

Fixed the add to shopping list button on recipe page

1 Like

Sorry @Grubby, was testing on how I was going to natively posting my SFT reviews on VC. Let me try that now.

1 Like