Favourite e-liquid brands/flavours

Hi all,

What is everybodys favourite brands/flavours?

6 Likes

Custard / bakery / biscuit / tobacco :yum:

5 Likes

desserts/cereals/custards/fruits with creams

6 Likes

Thank you for your information. Is there any particular brand(s) you prefer?

6 Likes

No particular favorite brand, but my favorite flavors are,
Coffee and Donuts,
followed by fruits and Whipped Cream :yum:

5 Likes

Mostly DIY so not really, if I buy any retail juice I like the Simply Leaf Organic Burley Tobacco

https://simplyleaf.co.uk/product/organic-burley-net-e-liquid-60ml/

4 Likes

At a NET-n00b, thanks for the share @grubby.

4 Likes

I am just venturing into ssa… And the Cornish Cream and Sweet Cherries are both phenonminal. As is the rasp.syrup. Have a couple others I haven’t tried yet…

5 Likes

Agreed @deb, they surprised me …

5 Likes

Logic Vapes is definitely one of my favorite brand of all time.

4 Likes

For commercial juice Suicide Bunny The O.B original recipe and Naked Fish Stingray original are my favourites also Dough Bro’s are great.
My favourite profiles are creams, coffees, nuts, cereals, cake and custards. I don’t do fruits often but I do like a nice and creamy Pina colada or a jammy doughnut/cake.

4 Likes

Exploring the world of e-liquids is a fascinating journey filled with a myriad of flavors and brands to suit every palate. From the classic tobacco undertones to the more adventurous fruit blends and dessert-inspired concoctions, the market offers an extensive array of options.

Favorite e-liquid brands often become personal choices, influenced by individual taste preferences and the overall vaping experience. Some vapers swear by established brands known for their consistency and quality, while others find hidden gems among newer, artisanal manufacturers.

The world of flavors is equally diverse, with options ranging from traditional tobacco and menthol to more exotic choices like tropical fruits, creamy custards, or decadent desserts. Preferences in e-liquid flavors can vary widely, and discovering unique blends that resonate with personal tastes can be a rewarding part of the vaping experience.

It’s essential to keep in mind that individual preferences play a significant role in selecting favorite e-liquid brands and flavors. What works for one person may not necessarily suit another. The beauty of the vaping community lies in its diversity, allowing enthusiasts to share their discoveries and recommendations, fostering a sense of camaraderie among vapers.

Ultimately, the realm of e-liquids is a dynamic landscape, continually evolving with new releases and innovations. Exploring different brands and flavors adds an exciting dimension to the vaping journey, making it a hobby that’s not only enjoyable but also filled with endless possibilities for discovery and personalization.

3 Likes