E-liquid Homogenizer Project - Another Step Forward

@Sprkslfly were you thinking about a retractable type of arrangement? and if so would it be that you would have to hold onto the Dremel while it is doing it’s thing?

4 Likes

Yes!

Correct again!
Given how fast it works…it’s really not a big deal to hold it in place (with a slight downward pressure) for a minute or so.

But then, that’s assuming that the amount of tension can be adjusted (or if not, found something within a range that doesn’t add to the task obviously chuckles)

For myself, it’s more about having it immediately accessible, but without being in the way when not in use. And given the footprint that most presses eat up… I just like the “minimalist” amount of space that the hanging rod type setup provides. Most presses are a 6"x8" footprint minimum. And workspace is at a premium for me. :wink: (Downsizing a house full to basically a single BR is no joke!)

8 Likes

At the end of the day that arrangement sounds like a good option.
I think that even just a hanging bracket, not even retractable, where you can just take the Dremel off the hook, do your thing, and then put it back on the hook would work fine.
As you say as it is for such a short duration would it matter having to hold the Dremel in your hand.

3 Likes

I don’t have a problem holding with my hand, I would probably need to plug it on a switch I could turn off with my foot.

2 Likes

Received my GC today. :grin:. That handle is genius I can have this going in no time, actually I already have it put together. Your instructions with pictures were perfect.
Now to go to mix room and set up a hook until I have a more permanent solution. ,
Thank you @anon96069639 for all you are doing. This is going to be a Game Changer for me. You have no idea. :heart:
I will report back soon.

10 Likes

Assenbled

11 Likes

That’s cool, didn’t know the tacklife came with a side handle like that. Have fun with the Game Changer :grin:

8 Likes

It didn’t come with the handle, it was sent by @anon96069639 to make it a bit easier for me. :grin:

9 Likes

Tam you are using this for Liquid right Not the other thing :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

lol @Fiddy, now what else would I would be using this for :innocent:? As for @FlavorChaser, I can’t say. :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Funny you mention her…I was gonna post…"Zippy Jumps in to thread all of a sudden " lmao

8 Likes

Ya just never know what will come to mind… 101 uses… :joy:

8 Likes

Question

8 Likes

Thank you. I just wanted to double check. :+1:

6 Likes

Ok I am setup, bolted down and ready. :grinning:.

I mixed a 240ml bottle of eliquid, and wow… I let it sit for a while afterwards, and then I tasted. Absolutely, delicious, usually after mixing, even with magnetic stirrer, it takes a week for the fruits to settle and be really smooth, but this took that wait time away. wow, what a Game Changer. :heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes

I did use a stand like Simon’s, it is actually bolted down onto the table. I have a foot petal coming that will help me control it better with 1 hand.
And I just need to adjust my lift a bit better with a better stand than the plastic tray, but I improvised.

10 Likes

Beautiful…Great set up…

10 Likes

Thank you @Fiddy. Not too difficult, except for the fact that I think I can do everything myself and John, my husband, thinks I can’t work a drill,. Lol. He knows I can, but he has to show he is ‘The Man’. Lol. I let him help, which was great, but I am just stubborn, I don’t play the damsel in distress very well. Haha. And I knew saving some older furniture would come in handy :grin:.

11 Likes

I’m with you @G-Fog… The retractable would be the type I’d go for as my space is shrinking daily

6 Likes

Hey everyone, it looks like I should have been hanging out here a long time ago. Anwho, I’m here now and hopefully I can come everyday.

Does anybody know how to change my name from Scrooged to Dan the Man?

12 Likes