Dovpo Odin 100W TC 21700 BOX MOD (Odin 100)

She is ok with that @Timwis. She only works with FLV, and is the resident expert with them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol i couldn’t exactly say will it be alright with that or it so tossed a coin heads was him but turned out to be a tail!

3 Likes

Hey now… I do shake my tail as well as my juices :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!! :smiley:
Sure pm me tomorrow or tonight… Im just bebopping around…
make sure you have your flavor list where I can see what you have…

I can give you a few ideas and recipes… you do not need much at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Much appreciated, at least you can say you shake your tail i would probably get arrested lol, it will probably be tomorrow at some point as i am editing a review for the Wasp Nano S which i hope to get posted before i get some Zzzzz’s! Believe me my reviews take some editing lol, i don’t have the natural flow of a Pugs!

5 Likes

I don’t think too many people do. Pugs is just all super slick and smooth :wink:

yeah no worries, but I will be bouncing in and out… I have a ton of things here I need to finish up as work is starting back for me within the next 3 weeks!! Yes!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Take more laxatives, you’ll get there :rofl:

3 Likes

I have a Matt Black Odin 100 and must say it is a great device for both power mode and TC. The proprietary chip seems to be fairly accurate in everything. Good battery life, especially as I do MTL and use 30T batteries in it.

Great review @Timwis and spot on with your thought that if there wasn’t a DNA version this would still shine. :grin:

2 Likes