Dinner Lady - Strawberry Custard flavour %’s

So I got myself a little bottle of dinner lady strawberry custard to try on a whim.

On the label as seen below it has the flavours and their percentages, the percentages are really low, which flavours can you use at that low %?

3 Likes

Flavorah would be my guess

7 Likes

Sb test

Ingredients %
Alpine Strawberry - Flavorah 0.10
Brulee - Flavorah 0.60
Caramel - Flavorah 1.20
Strawberry Smash - Flavorah 0.50
Sweetness - Flavorah 0.20

Flavor total: 2.60%

Just a shot in the dark mate the flv caramel has a nice brown sugar note to it not sure if you can get that from your vape. I am hoping the the sb combo would push over the top of the caramel and the brulee to be what i assume should be the front note

9 Likes

Awesome, I’m gonna try it cause this is really nice, cheers

6 Likes

I’ve noticed now that the flavour links in that recipe are broken… :confounded:

4 Likes

Alpine Strawberry
Flavorah
£12.49

:unamused:

4 Likes

Yup it is exxy but that will also be a lifetime supply usage is very low 0.1 is normal

5 Likes

Something to do with the private share i suspect

4 Likes

Still waiting for it to homogenise, I’m guessing it will be good in another week

8 Likes

Looking forward to hearing the outcome. :slight_smile:

7 Likes
6 Likes

Might this matching service be available to other VC members? :thinking:

Huge fan of all things Dinner Lady, especially Cafe Tobacco, Lemon Tart, and Mint Tobacco, (recently voted #1 menthol cig vape after recent EU ban, by Vape Club).

FOC 10ml bottle posted anywhere to anyone willing to give it a try, and to spread the Dinner Lady :heart:

:wink:

4 Likes

Well I know for sure the base for this is a flavour by Chemnovatic called Lemon Cream Wafer so if you are looking for a clone you would have to start with that one. Tobacco is right out of my zone so the other not so much.

8 Likes

You are an unending source of invaluable info Simon, and I sincerely thank you for that.

Moreover, you’re a master mixer, and in the words of AC/DC, I salute you ! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s deelish… :heart:

4 Likes