Come and have a laugh

Only thing…

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=samsung+tab+4+forgot+password&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=x9OnWtqBKIvHXvP5jogG

8 Likes

Holy crap!!! You sir, you are FUCKING awesome!!

Thanks a ton man!!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Happy to see you got it worked out, lol. I don’t know if my kids have kept up with how to work their voodoo on newer devices.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty ignorant when it comes to computers :crazy_face:. It sat on my dresser collecting dust for over a year. Literally took Grubby a few mins to figure it out. I’m a lost man in a world of technology :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Lmao… makes perfectly good sense now knowing what is called! I call it the menu button :joy:

6 Likes

No not the hamburger been there done that lol

7 Likes

10 Likes

Heh. Cookie cutters. Those were the days! :thumbsup:

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

When I was on the Twits I followed God. One of the funniest fuckers. The all mighty only followed one person…Justin Bieber :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

@Steampugs can you please review my new tank
@TheTinMan this is the vape you have been looking for
@mjag rushes out to get one

13 Likes

Until now… I’ve always been kind of “ermm really? A slight bit of overhang is that big of an issue?”

But, in cases like this (or, a 30mm on a 22mm only deck…) yeah, I get it. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Overhang, na man no overhang it is a bubble glass :crazy_face:

8 Likes

wait a goddam minute…thats not TPD compliant…and don’t you dare try and tell me it is…

9 Likes

Comes with a tpd compliant insert mate :rofl:

11 Likes

10 Likes

I preordered that shit and the XXXXXXXXXL too called the jacuzzi…yum :grin:

11 Likes

Is that a postless deck? How is the airflow? Does it come with a 510 driptip adapter?

10 Likes