Come and have a laugh

I think I accidently ran in 2013 it was after a cab and I was drunk

8 Likes

A Nurse, Doctor and Anti-vaxxer walk into a bar.

The nurse tells the bartender “I will have a shot of whiskey” The doctor says “A shot of tequila for me” The anti-vaxxer tells the bartender “No shots for me” then collapses and dies from polio.

6 Likes

A French guy, an Australian, and an American were stranded on a deserted island for 3 years surviving on coconuts and whatever fish they could catch.
One day a dingy bottle washes up on the shore, and the French guy rubs it clean and pops the topper off and a Genie comes out!
They all gather around and the genie says “For releasing me from the bottle you are entitled to Three Wishes, and three wishes only!”
Being such good friends by now the guys decide that each would get one wish,
French guy makes the first wish, “ I’ve been drinking coconut water for three years now, I wish I was back in France with a nice bottle of wine” … Poof he’s gone!
Aussie guy next, “ I’ve been eating fish for so long, wish I was back home with a huge slice of Pavlova cake” …Poof he’s gone.
Now the Yank gets the one and only last wish, “I kinda miss them guys, wish they were back !” :crazy_face:

6 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

You better get your road block ready @woftam The Melbournians are buying up the dunny paper again :crazy_face:

10 Likes

10 Likes

The same process is in place here in Australia - Greg Hunt is willing to help

9 Likes

7 Likes

Chinese fire drill;

Just needs some Benny Hill music :grinning:

8 Likes

/me thinks someone spilled some sunflower seed oil from their lunch and didn’t notice it before the alarm went off… lol

6 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Ok, I had to read that 3 times until I got it…sigh, being slow is not fun :laughing:

Edit: being old helps too :wink:

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Mt Touchmore
Front
106722412_563872957628841_8751954377470900951_n

Back

4 Likes