Brexit - buying flavors from the UK

It’s something I’ve been asked about since I’m a promoter in Italy of buying from Chef’s, Nomnomz and so forth.
I’ve been asked that question and does anybody know what it’ll happen? I know that probably it’d be better to ask in the kitchen and places like that… but I don’t really like FB… and here I might get a more precise answer…

6 Likes

I’m not sure really, it depends. Deal or no Deal?

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 12.07.23

5 Likes

It’s not a deal breaker. We in the US are not a part of the EU but still keep ordering…

4 Likes

Looks like we’re back on the drawing board…

5 Likes

Afraid not, UK is being isolated right now because they have a mutated Covid-19 outbreak and they want to keep it outside of Europe. As if :rofl:
Getting flavours will be the least of people’s problems.
Food and medicine is more important.
If I was a suspicious person, I would call this a deliberate action of payback for Brexit.

8 Likes

That is just super sad, Jose… :frowning:
Please stay safe… eh?

7 Likes

At the moment it’s not a COVID issue (well it is really, but let’s skip that) it’s more of a EU issue (sort of) the point is that from January 2021, but don’t know for sure if UK is definitely outside EU or European Market, so what happens in that case? will we have VAT or taxes or excise duties and things like that…

6 Likes

It all seems a bit conveniently timed to me. And why is it only this country that has this severe mutation? It’s all a bit suspect if you ask me.

4 Likes

Vat is on practically everything anyway in the UK, so that won’t change I’m not sure what import charges will occur your end but there will definitely be import charges, and a higher cost of things purchased by the UK from the EU. It might not affect you quite so much as not charging the extra taxes will be a big :fu:to the UK lol

4 Likes

Don’t worry about me girl, nothing wrong with my immune system :hammer:

At the moment it is a Covid issue, that’s why the country is isolated. Nothing in or out so whatever happens with taxes is irrelevant.
That depends on whether they walk away with a deal or not, and/or if other trade deals are still valid.

It’s not, it has spread already, or so they say. Today they said there were 17 new strains :scream:
Time for panic modus. I’ve never seen a virus mutate so rapidly.

What I have seen is a minister of Justice in this country, who came up with all kinds of draconian punishments for breaking his Corona rules, because this extremely dangerous virus and yak yak yak, got married soon after and gave a wedding party of a hell of a lot more than the allowed 30 people (then).

Everybody hugging and kissing and pinching bottoms, of course guarded by the police.
They only come to break up a children’s party with excessive force.

So, I can only think of 3 scenarios:
door no1, he hates his family, his in-laws and himself and wants to wipe the whole bunch out, himself included.
Door no 2, they have a gen that we’re all missing and are totally immune.
Door no 3, they are taking the piss and this is the biggest money and power grab ever.

It has already been made abundantly clear by the general public, that anybody who still dares to have an independent thought of their own, is a conspiracy theorist, completely bonkers and most of all, very, very dangerous.

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!

8 Likes

Shhhhh big brother are watching you at all times.

7 Likes

Yeah I know, I’m watching back :fu:
If they want to shut me up they will have to shoot me :gun:

5 Likes

I had been tempted to reply with ‘Jammer’, it means ‘too bad’ in Dutch :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Haha you learn something new everyday!

6 Likes