AVE40 Vape Shop - New Arrivals, Promotion Sales, Giveaways, Fast Sale, and More

Need One RTA?—Gemz Prime Mover RTA Discount Sale

Look What I Bring To You Guys Here.

Features

§Innovative Top Filling Design(Press and rotate to fill)

§PEI Drip Tip

§Replaceable drip tip can achieve different shapes

§2 Ajustable airflow holes in the bottom(Airflow travelling up to hit the coils directyly)

§Gold plated deck

§Dual coil design with triangular posts

Discount Price Just $19.9,If You Just Need One RTA For Now,Why Not Try This,Click Here If You Like:Gemz Prime Mover RTA 3ml Tank - $13 - 1948 - Ave40

4 Likes

I definitely didn’t need another RTA but apparently I just bought one anyway.
I couldn’t pass it up for $13 :innocent:

3 Likes

absolutely i will do the same like you,XD

4 Likes

There’s Always One For You—Smok Comprehensive Sale

Recently Not So Many Mods Or Tanks Launched One By One Like Before.How About Put Our Eyes On The Most Popular Products Previously?Not Only That,You Can Get One Reasonale Price Ever.

QQ截图20180816101920.png
QQ截图20180816101937.png
QQ截图20180816101958.png
QQ截图20180816102048.png

Just Like What I Said,There’s Always One For You,The Four Kits I Post Here All Lead The Fashion For A Time,But Now You Can Take Any One As You Please At The Discount Price,Why Not Go Ahead With It?

Click Here If You Interested:Smok Vape, Smoktech Vape, Top Smok E Cig 2017 | Ave40

2 Likes

The Fresh Life Style—Joyetech Exceed Pod Version

With So Many Box Mods Around Us,Heavy And Strong Is How I Describe Them.But Sometimes I’d Like To Try Something Different.How About This One?

QQ截图20180816170010.png
QQ截图20180816170042.png

Simple Type,Small And Comapct Size,Rounded Style,Friendly To Your Hand,Refillable Pod Makes More Interesting Vape Experience.What’s More,Big Fire Button And Double ‘L’ Type Indicator Not One Less.

Do You Like It,You Can Find It Here:Joyetech Exceed Edge Kit Pod Version - $21.6 - 2008 - Ave40

3 Likes

Taste This Dead RDA—Hellvape Drop Dead RDA

Greetings Guys!This Tank Comes From Hellvape Which Named Drop Dead,Guess You Guys All Know About It.Do You Like It?Do You Need One?Check Here First.

drop10.jpg
drop2.jpg
drop1.jpg

Look At This Steel Guy.Yes,Resin Drip,Stainless Steel Body,Deep Well,Great 28 Airflow Holes,I Bet You Will Enjoy This.

Want More Details,Click Here:Hellvape Drop Dead RDA - $35 - 1957 - Ave40

2 Likes

Vape Revenger—Vaporesso Revenger 220W Kit with NRG Tank Discount Sale

Talk About Vaporesso,What Will You Remind?Revenger Is The First Thing I Remember.Even Though It’s Been A Long Time.But Now It’s In Its Price Reduction Period.

QQ截图20180818161328.png
QQ截图20180818161452.png
QQ截图20180818162249.png

Big Fire Button,0.96 OLED Screen With Replaceable Dual 18650 Batteries.Highest 220W Power Make More Strong Vape Experience If You Like.Omni Board 2.0 Inside,Make Intelligent Mod For You.What’s More,Quick Charge Applied,That’s Great.

Now You Could Get 19% Off On Our Web:Vaporesso Revenger 220W Kit with NRG Tank - $69.99 - 1199 - Ave40

1 Like

Stay Stunned—Vandy Vape Capstone Squonk RDA

Great Day.A Brand-New Week Should Start With Wonderful Things.Gues What I Bring You Guys Here?Look Below.

QQ截图20180820101128.pngQQ截图20180820101338.pngQQ截图20180820103918.pngQQ截图20180820101931.png

Look At This Silver One,It’s Really Cool,Huh.Of Course The Right Colorful One Is Gorgeous.This Tank Is Designed For Squonk Mod As What Vandy Vape Official Said.Its Different Deck,Here Is The Features.

Features

§Waterfall Squonk Action

§Single screw spring loaded capstone deck

§Ramp airflow system

§1 piece PC Comp Cap

§Dual slotted Trapezoid airflow (single/dual coil compatible)

Personally It’s My First Time See This Kinda Different Deck.And I Have Not Tried Squonk Mod Yet.But As For This Tank,I Like The Appearance Design First.Stainless Steel Makes Great Hand Feeling.The Inner Part,The Accessory Bag Also Included In The Package.It’ll Be Easier To Apply Coil To This Tank.Nothing More,Just Vape.

Now It’s Still Under Storage Stage,But We Have Many Promotions There,Like It,Check It:Vandy Vape Capstone Squonk RDA - $35.99 - 2017 - Ave40

1 Like

Look At This Rabbit:Hellvape Dead Rabbit SQ RDA

Not Long Ago I Have Introduced One Tank Named Drop Dead,Well Today I Get Another “Dead” For You.

QQ截图20180820160619.png QQ截图20180820160636.png QQ截图20180820160651.png

Features

§ 22mm RDA with Ample Build Space and Generous Post Holes

§ Adjustable Top Side Diagonal Airflow With a Focus on Flavor and to Minimize Leaking

§ Two 810 Drip tip Options Including a Colorful Resin Tip and a Stainless Steel 510 Adapter

§ Bottom Feeding Pin Installed for Squonking and Spare Solid 510 Pin for Dripping

§ Protruding 510 Pin and Peek Insulation for Hybrid Top Cap Compatibility

§ Slotted or Hex Head Post Screw Options

§ Slide in Top Coil Deck Takes the Guesswork Out of Pre-cutting Your Coil Leads

§ Adjustable Semi Restricted and Full Restricted MTL Airflow Options

§ Single coil configuration

§ Gold Plated Positive Post for Better Conductivity

§ Knurled Grip to Adjust the Airflow With Ease

§ Post Screws Fasten to the Flat Side of the Coil Lead to Preserve Your Build

I Just List Its Features Here Cause It’s Not A New Tank,Guess Some Of You Guys Have Already Tried This.Although,I Would Say Something That There’s Not Many Tanks That Hellvape Has Launched,But Every Tank Never Disappoints Us.

How Do You Like It?The Black Green Color Now You Can Purchase On Our Web,Do You Need It Now,Click Here:Hellvape Dead Rabbit SQ RDA - $36.99 - 1584 - Ave40

1 Like

Little Red Riding Hood—Demon Killer Magic Hat Tank

Morning Guys!From The Title,Can You Get Some Hint Of What I Am Gonna Tell You Here?Alright,Check It Now.

Unique Drip Tip,Big Airflow Holes,What’s More,Two Different Coils Together Packed,Give You Different Taste Of Vape,As For The Price,Guess It?Just $14.9.I Would Say,Even You Don’t Like It,But It’s Worth A Try With Just $14.9.

Now In Storage Stage,You Can Add To You Cart Then Wait For Sale:Demon Killer Magic Hat Atomizer - $14.9 - 2018 - Ave40

1 Like

Website Store Promotion:$100 Off

Attention Guys!If Your Friends And You Are About To Purchase Something,Why Don’t You Take A Look First.

Click Here If You Get This Plan:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette

1 Like

Be The First One To See This:Eleaf iStick Amnis Kit

The iStick Amnis with GS Drive, a sleekly designed and ultra portable kit, presents an astounding vaping experience with the purest flavor by utilizing a new GS Air M (mesh) coil. The iStick Amnis features a rubber paint finish giving you a softer and smoother feel. Although small in size, the new GS Drive atomizer is skillfully engineered with retractable top fill solution for fast and easy refilling as well as a childproof system. The LED light on the iStick Amnis cycles through four colors to let you know at a glance how much battery life is remaining. Start vaping without compromise, and start with Eleaf iStick Amnis kit!

Features

●New GS Air M (mesh) coil offering the purest flavor
●Easy to use and ultra portable
●Soft and smooth to touch with rubber paint finish
●Retractable top fill & childproof clock system
●Four color LEDs indicating battery life
●An internal 900mAh battery

Coming Soon Here :Eleaf iStick Amnis Starter Kit with GS Drive 900mAh - $27.42 - 2025 - Ave40

1 Like

Is It Cube? I Don’t Think So—OBS Cube Kit

It’s Time For OBS To Bring Something New To Us.But Honestly,I Really Don’t Think Cube Is The Best Name For This Awesome Kit With A Little Lovely.So Let’s Get To It Now.

I Just Want To Say ‘Gorgeous’.After Checking This Kit,I Think We Feel The Same.Named Cube,But Not Cube.On The Contray,Round Without Edges And Corners.Stainless Steel Offers Great Hand Feeling;3000mAh Built-In 23600 Battery,Longer Vaoe Time;80W Max Watts,Bettter Vape Experience.What’s More,Two Different Coils Packed,Give You Double Levels Feeing.

The Kit Info Is Only What I Get Now.Soon It’ll Be Launched In Our Website.If You Like This Kit,Don’t Forget To Focus On Our Web Here:Best OBS Vape Online | Top OBS Ecig 2017 | Ave40

1 Like

Elegant And Compact—Rincoe Neso Pod System

Look! New Member Of Rincoe Family Here.Check This Little Guy.

What A Cute Boy.Compact Size In Hand;Round And Light Design;Quick Charge System Inside,All Make Vaping Better.Well,It Won’t Be A Bad Choice To Change Your Smoke Habbits.

Soon Launched On Our Web,See You Soon Here:https://www.ave40.com/search/name/rincoe

1 Like

Can’t Be More Awesome—Tesla XT 220W Kit

Long Time We Have Not Seen Tesla,Well Look What They Bring Us Today!

Want More Details?Check This Video Here:

Coming Soon On Our Website Store:Best Tesla Vape Online | Top Tesla E Cig 2017 | Ave40

1 Like

Squonk From Aspire—Feedlink Revvo Kit Discount Sale

Discount Sale Comes Again!If You Need One Squonk Recently,You’d Bettter Not Miss Out This Chance.

An all new Aspire squonk mod with a slightly redesigned Revvo boost tank. Yes, it’s still the same out of this world Revvo tank with the awesome, innovative ARC coil but now coupled with a squonk mod, the Feedlink. The Feedlink is a single 18650 battery bypass firing mod with all the quality and safety features you have come to expect from Aspire. It’s almost pistol grip feel makes it very ergonomic in the hand and easy to operate the squonk bottle and fire button with just one hand, an absolute joy to hold and use. In addition to the Feedlink mod there is the newly designed bottom feeding Revvo boost Tank. Aspire had already broken the mold for a tank with its new, flat Radial coil, and now it’s even easier to fill with a bottom feeding squonk pin! The tank itself comes in a TPD compliant 2ml version, who needs any more capacity when just a squeeze of the squonk bottle will top up your tank, you don’t even have to put it down.

26% Off Discount You Can Get On Our Website Store:Aspire Feedlink Revvo Squonk Kit - $54.99 - 1746 - Ave40

1 Like

Large 8ml Capacity —Sense Herakles III Mesh Tank

It Takes SenseTech A Long Time To Update Herakles Tank,So Let’s Check What’s New?

As One RTA Mesh Tank,Just Like Others Ordinary,But I Have To Tell You Guys This Tank Get 8ml Capacity With Bubble Glass Tube,Of Course You Can Change The Tube To Straight Tube To Get 5ml Capacity.Well 8ml Capacity,I Swear To God I Start To Love It.

Soon Launched On Our Web,Don’t Forget To Click Here If You Like It:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette

1 Like

Dagger,The New—VIA 240 VO Tech

The Brand-New Generation Of Dagger Comes Now.

The VIA240 is VO TECH’s all-new dual battery device that is coupled with the industry acclaimed VO CHIPSET. We designed the VIA240 from the ground up to be a performance monster that won’t break the bank. The VIA240 pushes the batteries in a series, effectively doubling the voltage output, and results in massive amounts of vapor from any atomizer of your choosing. The VIA240 is meant to go places: it is lightweight, yet rugged with a strong polymer construction that is built to last. VOTECH was the first in the customization game, and the VIA240 continues this tradition with replaceable covers that allow you to choose your favorite design to complete the look to your satisfaction.

Specifications
Battery Supported: 18650(2)
Screen Type: 0.91 OLED
Power Range: 5W-240W
Temp Control Range: 93°-315°C/200°- 600F°
Input Voltage: 5V-1.5A
Output Voltage: 1V-8.4V
Resistance Supported: 0.1-2.0Ω
Available Modes: POWER/BYPASS/TEMP
Standby Current: <200 μA Temp Control coil supported: NI/TI/SS316 Spring loaded 510 connector

Soon Launched On Our Wesite Store,Don’t Forget To Click Here If You Like This,Click Here To See The Old One:VO Tech Dagger 80W Starter Kit Limited Edition - $50 - 1947 - Ave40

1 Like

Juice Taster—Wotofo Profile RDA

Something New Just Comes.Want To Try?Here It Is.

One Word To Describe This Tank,Creative.Well This Style Coil I Meet It For The First Time.And Spring-Loaded Ceramic In The Deck Make The Coil And Cotton More Close,To Give You The Pure Flavor Of Juice.

Do You Like It?For The Appearance Or The New Mesh Coil ?Soon Launched On Our Web,Click Here If You Want One:Best Wotofo Vape Online, Wholesale Top Wotofo E Cig 2019 - Ave40

1 Like

Atomizers From Hugsvape:Lotus,Chalice RTA & Theseus RDA

Let’s Just See These Three Tanks.

Here They Are.And I Like The Style Of Theseus RDA,Just The Third One.The Material Of The Three Are All Stainless Stleel.As For The Hand Feelings,I Think There’s Not Many Differences.So Just One Question,RDA Or RTA,Which One Do You Prefer Better?Which One Do You Like Best?

Click Here If You Get The Answer:All Vape Tank Shop Online | Ave40 Wholesale

1 Like