[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Updates

Hahahahaahahha! I forgot to mention, that is all on the Development site… :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

No no @Grubby, I’m PRETTY sure, you said ALL of that was going live tomorrow, right ?? !!!

:slight_smile:

Thank you, VERY much, for having a dev. site !!! You KNOW not everyone does that …

5 Likes

Here’s a sneak peek at the new recipe table filters, all tables will now use serverside processing which will make them quicker and more efficient

5 Likes

@Grubby… Everyday I check the site and everyday there’s something new… You’re a machine… Thanks for all your persistence in making this the best calculator out there… :heart:

4 Likes

Currently working on this…

5 Likes

More work on the recipe page layout today

5 Likes

@Grubby… Do you even stop to breathe?

3 Likes

Outta likes boss, but I like it !!!

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 1 hour before trying again.

4 Likes

@Grubby, whilst I was following myself, I wondered, where the following/followed/followers link was located ?

2 Likes

got to a mixers page and click follow this mixer

2 Likes

@woftam, that’s the only part I can find. Earlier up ^^^^^ Grubby mentioned, and showed a Follower Management Link/Area.

3 Likes

oh my bad you a re looking for the list of mixers your are following - it hasn’t made it back into the UI since the dashboard was axed - have made a note of it

5 Likes

Hehe, ok, thank you. Thought I might have missed something. It was a VERY good idea, and also VERY unique to VC/VCC.

Thanks Simon.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s coming back in the new version, you’ll just have to bear with me, I know it’s taking a long time but it is coming, I promise! :smile:

4 Likes

Hehe, no hurries, no rushing @Grubby. I was reading this thread all the way down, amazed at all the work, changes, updates, etc., and saw that previous post of yours that I hadn’t remembered, and thought, “Wow, what a great, unique idea”, started clicking around, and, … well, you know hehe.

No one will die if it’s not implemented tomorrow, but it was, and is, a great idea. Good stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks, appreciate the report and feedback as always :+1:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome @Grubby. Now, Paul said I shouldn’t say anything, but I kinda HAVE to, otherwise he said you wouldn’t fix anything else ?? !!!

Kidding, I see the changes you’re doing. I’m not doing the coding, but I have a pretty good idea what’s involved, and it’s impressive, especially to those in the know Sir.

3 Likes

My Govt support job sure don’t seem to have and use a DEV site or understand the concept of sandboxing things. lmao. every little change and security patch seems to be live without notice. Job security? Stress ? yeah :poop:

2 Likes

Working some more on the recipe page today, me, @woftam and @steampugs threw some ideas around and this is where we are at currently

Credit to whoever uploaded that image :+1:

Before Mix

After Mix

2 Likes

3 Likes