[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Updates

Are you using a http cache?

2 Likes

or maybe the isp is but ctl f5 should sort it

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean,but, I did clear cookies,cache,etc. when attempting to realize the changes you made pertaining to calc.

It certainly seems like for some reason my puter isnā€™t updating your mods.

1 Like

On Windows 10, Firefox v79.0, Dark Theme and Dark Reader. All is good.

5 Likes

Itā€™s gotta be something Iā€™ve done to my machineā€¦

2 Likes

I do run Malwarebytesā€¦could that be stopping script changes

2 Likes

Iā€™ll look into it asap

2 Likes

No worries, Thanks @Grubby

2 Likes

Hey Hey!! Logged out completely, and back in. Wahhlaaa :grinning:

Thank you! Looks excellent :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you! :beers: Glad you got it sorted :smile:

3 Likes

I see you pushed past the problem, but just throwing it out there anyway. I too run Malwarebytes Premium and also the Malwarebytes Browser Guard extension. Narry a problem. Just if you run Browser Guard make sure not to use any built-in browser Anti-Malware security along side it or your internet will run like a frozen turd covered in molasses.

5 Likes

Morninā€™ and thank you! I wasnā€™t aware of Browser Guard. Will look into it. Iā€™ve had the full edition of MWB since it ā€˜usedā€™ to be free(Lifetime), way back when. You actually answered my question as to whether or not it was shutting the program down earlier or logging out/in that fixed things,because I did both at the same time and wasnā€™t sure. I run Defender and MWB and have never had a problem. So, are you saying that if I should choose to use Browser Guard, you would shut down Defender?

2 Likes

I use MWBā€™s have done since it was free too, I only run it when I suspect an infection, I donā€™t have it running in the background, all virus software seems to use a lot of memory and slow the PC down

4 Likes

Yes, and I can see how the type of work that you use your machine for, likely stresses your CPU much more than my web browsing and the other light duty tasks I perform. Mine is set to update every 30min. and to do both the quick and the lengthy threat scan every day and it flyā€™s right along! You havenā€™t suffered any irreparable harm running it that way? Never considered using the program that way. :thinking:

2 Likes

I donā€™t do anything dodgy anymore and I know whatā€™s what, having run viruses on my PC over the years and then analysed them and worked out the hows and the whenā€™s, I know how they work, itā€™s education, once you know, you know, you donā€™t need that pesky anti virus running 24/7 and you definitely donā€™t need to pay anything for the privilege

3 Likes

You,sir, are a much smarter man than I. And thatā€™s why I let the proā€™s pick up the slack for me! I was taught to fear viruses,not download them on purpose. LMAO :grimacing:

2 Likes

Cha Ching! Fear makes moneyā€¦

2 Likes

In some cases,yes, I agreeā€¦for me this is one of them!

Hell, Iā€™m still trying to figure out how you all grab portions of someone elseā€™s text and insert it into your replyā€™s.
Iā€™m more of a mechanical guy. I build my own computerā€™s,but, donā€™t really know much more than changing a few settings in the BIOS, of what makes them run.

2 Likes

Highlight the text and click the quote buttonā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be damnedā€¦

3 Likes