[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

Hehe, I can’t remember exactly when I did @Grubby, dont worry about it now mate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can see you have defaults

These should be showing on the recipe page, they work for me, is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

1 Like

Those are the defaults @grubby, yet every time I open a recipe …

I see the problem, it is loading the values for the recipe when it was saved, your imports all have values of 0 hence why you are not seeing your defaults.

The question is… Should a recipe show you your defaults or values assigned when you created it

What if you created a recipe with different PG VG ratios for some reason

2 Likes

I would assume the the defaults would override ??

Should I delete all recipes, and just to a fresh merge maybe ?? Easier/quicker ??

Ok, I’ve got it, if values == 0 use defaults, that should fix it

1 Like

Can you refresh the page now please

1 Like

Refreshed, logged in/out, still 0 or NaN.

Maybe I should do a mega purge ?

Fresh import/move and see what happens ?

Crashed all, cleared all CCH from browser, relogged …

1 Like

I’m going to grab one of your recipes for testing, be back in a bit, hopefully with a solution

1 Like

Well @Grubby, let me just OFFER this. If because I exported/imported before your changes, I don’t want to make work for you, and have NO problems purging all, and doing a fresh export/import if that’s what’s needed.

1 Like

its done or should be :+1:

Thanks for the report

1 Like

BOOOM !!!

Verified fixed @Grubby

2 Likes

ALSO, verified fixed was the comments box in recipes, wherein it USED to be unreadable i.e. dark text over dark background. Thank you for that too @Grubby

1 Like

Thanks for all the reports! It really helps me :+1:

1 Like

ALSO (geesh @Grubby) verified fixed, alpha sorting in recipes is now identical, no longer reversed when “mix now” is chosen.

1 Like

Whew, hehehe, I didn’t want to get another TIME OUT, hehe.

1 Like

I’m still working on getting the flavours to append alphabetically to the table in create / update pages but revisions pages are next on the list

1 Like