All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

@mstokens!!! Damn good to have you chum!
(It’s fishing season after all… :crazy_face: lol)

Sorry about the fishing joke. But hard to get a one-liner in these days! :wink: /rimshot

7 Likes

Welcome buddy good to see you

8 Likes

welcome aboard buddy :wink: glad you made it over here :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the welcome guys. I’ve been recovering from a nasty bout with pneumonia so haven’t been around much… finally getting back to my ole self… cocked, locked and ready to rock :smiley:

10 Likes

man…i haven’t been cocked and locked for weeks… :neutral_face:

9 Likes

Welcome @mstokens , Glad you are feeling better.

7 Likes

Welcome @DaveDave

6 Likes

@GPC2012 @Mysticrose @mstokens Sure is nice to see even more people checking things out, sure is getting crowded around here. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Crowded? Pffbbt.
The rest of the family is just hearing about the additional address is all! :wink:
Call it “the summer home”! :laughing:

7 Likes

Welcome to the club @JakeHart and good to see you too @mstokens :grinning:

7 Likes

Just joined. Super happy to be on here. Looks like an active and fun bunch. Split my year between NY and London. So thought i should join a UK forum to see whats up!

8 Likes

tenor%20(1)

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @vapegod760!!

6 Likes

happy to have you here @vapegod760 :+1: welcome aboard :wink:

6 Likes

Hello, and welcome!

Aren’t you fortunate! I’d love to be in the position to do that! I’ll bet you have some interesting insights and stories to share as time comes. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome @vapegod760 Thanks for joining us :smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

7 Likes

Hi @vapegod760 welcome :new_zealand:

8 Likes

Hi All,
Am Hugh from Carrickfergus in Northern Ireland, I currently have two mods, an alien (Yes, I know it’s Smok, please forgive me it was my first mod) & a Wismec Predator 228, now for my tank and dropper, my tank is an OBS Engine Nano & a Goon clone.

I have got a Aegis Legend coming in the post, so looking forward to getting my new toy. :grinning:

HughTheVaper

13 Likes