All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

I assume they do if they have relations with them… ;p

6 Likes

@Sprkslfly @anon96380778,

I guess even an alien can have no sexual anonymity? Jeesh! Spoil the fun! I was about to start sending @Steampugs some heart emojis :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:. The more awkward the better.:upside_down_face: But then some chivalrous human males ride in on their noble quest to defend my gender appearance. :triumph:

I only look like a typical human female to earthlings, but they are easily fooled too.

What if I said I was parthenogenic?:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Oh,

Puff, the magic Alien lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honahlee

7 Likes

Hi,

I’m new here, I’m a friend of grubby and he pointed me this forum last night. Been vaping around 3 years, been making my own juices and coils for the last couple of years or so too

9 Likes

Hey there! Great to have you here :smiley:. I thought me and Pugs were Grub’s only friends :rofl:

6 Likes

Hi Slydee, welcome!

5 Likes

:joy::rofl: well the fact he’s only just told me about the forum has made me question just how much I actually like him lol

8 Likes

Welcome aboard!!

3 Likes

Welcome @Slydee great to see you, thanks for joining us :smile:

5 Likes

welcome aboard the fun bus @Slydee :wink: awesome to have you here, any friend of Grubby’s is a friend of Lolly’s…

Not me…I can’t stand the cunt… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I think that’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :hugs: :laughing:

7 Likes

Savage :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Love him like a brother man…:wink:

I haven’t got a brother, so I have no frame of reference…my friend has a brother…they don’t get on…

maybe this is a bad example…:thinking:

8 Likes

Howdy Slydee!
Glad you found your way in!

6 Likes

Hi @Slydee any friend of @Grubby is a friend of ours. Cheers mate & welcome

7 Likes

Btw im still alive and here as well sorry for lurking the last couple weeks got some non vaping issues im handling currently

8 Likes

Idk if im still considered new but greetings everyone just checking in

8 Likes

It’s all good, great to see you again :smile:

4 Likes

Hello @Slydee and @Haunterjester! Greetings, salutations, welcome and all that crap!!! We have a saying here, but I forgot it. So don’t worry about it.

6 Likes

Good to see you - hope things sort themselves out for you soon :hugs:

6 Likes