All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Congratulations @SunnyT!! And welcome aboard!!

7 Likes

You…

Me…

12 Likes

trump. The early years?

9 Likes

I’ll keep things fair… it’s actually obama the llama.

6 Likes

Hi everyone!

I have been vaping for a year and a half and like to read up on different forums. This one seems like a nice one and has some familiar faces. My username on a couple other forums is Bugalien, but I felt like making another name for shits and giggles.

8 Likes

@Puff welcome aboard nice to see you here

3 Likes

Thanks man.:grin:

2 Likes

Welllllll, bug, puff, alien, welcome to the forum. May you find all kinds of wonderfullness here. Or something like that.

4 Likes

That is alien bug puff, a tasty treat. Almost as tasty as an ogre puff, but sadly only feeds one alien.:yum:

2 Likes

Reminds me of a scene from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

I really want to meet her…

4 Likes

'Sup puffalien.

4 Likes

Greetings Puff!! :beers:

4 Likes

Can’t complain Fizze, can’t complain.

I am about to get me a mini Moonpie from the box I bought and hid from everyone else. It will be satisfying to eat my Moonpie in peace.

4 Likes

If she eats him, will he grow back? :thinking:

3 Likes

Only you… only you.

4 Likes

Did the thought never occur to you ogre?

I am hungry after all.
Going for the second mini Moonpie right now. They were smaller than I thought, but that is good because 2 of them still doesn’t even equal one normal sized moonpie that I can not finish without considerable discomfort.

3 Likes

Can’t say that it ever did but now that you point it out, it makes perfect sense. She could have a moon pie or two while waiting.

4 Likes

All u can eat buffet! :laughing:

A neverending Gray buffet…

3 Likes

Oh absolutely not. Never grocery shop there. Local fitness club has a much better selection.

4 Likes

Yes, it might look good, but looks can be deceiving. Better not try it.

The Gray buffet is rotten, but my special alien metabolism and antibodies are immune to rotten buffet cuisine. I have eaten worse and am still just fine. Really, everyone else gets sick but me.

3 Likes