All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome Mark. Glad you are here.

5 Likes

Thank you…thank you all. I like the tag line idea. Sounds good use it if ya can, I know I just might put it into my profile or something!

7 Likes

Welcome Mark. Good to see you.

7 Likes

Welcome Mark!

6 Likes

Hi Mark and welcome.

6 Likes

Hi Mark, welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome Mark, thanks for joining us :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Mark!:beers:

6 Likes

Hi Everyone!!! I finally made it over here to introduce myself, although I see a ton of familiar peeps here!!! I am only fashionably late to this party, but I hope to stay way too long!!! I have a good excuse for being late though, I have been working very hard to finish school before I could really find time to spend here, but guess what — I am now a college grad!!! Yay!!! — so hopefully I will be able to spend as much time here as I want to with nothing to keep me from it, besides job hunting, and working when I do find a job!! Oh and my hubby and three rowdy boys who seem to be able to do nothing without me because I am just that great!!!

Okay, now for those who don’t know who I am…My name is Tracy, I am from the USA, I have been vaping since May 2014 and DIY mixing since August 2014…There isn’t really anymore I can think of to tell ya’ll atm, but if anyone has any questions, ask away! I am happy to finally be here!

10 Likes

Congratulations on your graduation and welcome! Hope you find time to spend here between raising those four boys, lol.

8 Likes

:tada: Congratulations! Thanks for joining us! :smile:

5 Likes

That is soooo true!!!

Thank you! I’m just glad I have finally made it!!!

7 Likes

Tracy you made it!..Woop!
splendid to see you here dear and congratulations on the college thing!

:wink: :+1::tada: :tada:

8 Likes

You bloody legend! Knew you’d do it! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Pleased you made your way here Tracy!
Welcome to VC!

6 Likes

Hi @SunnyT glad you found us. Congrats on the degree!

5 Likes

Hi @SunnyT and well done on graduating.
Good luck with the job hunt.

6 Likes

Hi @SunnyT, welcome aboard Tracy. Congrats on the degree well done.

9 Likes

Welcome Tracy, and congrats on graduating!

7 Likes

Wow, Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I feel special already!

8 Likes