All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

For anyone who stumbles across this forum, or has been invited by someone else please feel free to introduce yourselves in here.
And from all the VC team we’d like to give you all a very warm welcome :hugs:

“Step inside! Hello! We’ve a most amazing show
You’ll enjoy it all we know
Step inside! Step inside!”

Read our rules here: Please read first - Rules + Info

32 Likes

Hey @Grubby & @Steampugs

Since y’all know me I figure the welcome is kinda obsolete but I can’t reply in that orig topic as there is no reply button.

6 Likes

Hello, nice to see you :+1:

4 Likes

You too mate - glad to be here

4 Likes

This is our little corner free from the world ATM, lets see what becomes of it, eh :smile:

5 Likes

For sure mate if you need any graphics or what not (while I am sure you guys can handle) I would be happy to help out

6 Likes

I appreciate you coming over to show support :+1: That’s cool of you, thanks! :+1:

5 Likes

Always @grubby. I am happy that we can still be in contact mate was going to miss you for sure elsewhere.

5 Likes

Sometimes the roads have a split in em… I’m happy to take a different route if it leads to new things…

6 Likes

Hey @Grubby, good to see you again bud!

6 Likes

Mjag you legend! Thanks for coming over, good to see you too!!!

6 Likes

Once pugs let out you were here how could I stay away? Still loving your mothers milk by the way, no way I am ordering another bottle of the OG anymore :beers:

7 Likes

I just made another recipe that I’m sure you will enjoy, I will release it when things are more stable here :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome fellas :wink: …mornin Grub :+1: gonna post a review grub, I need Lolly to proofread it so I’ll put it up here first :wink: …see what happens…

6 Likes

What’s up? I am Tin and I am a man.

6 Likes

Good to see you, welcome to the forum :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Grubby! Glad to see you. We can resume swapping body part pics here? By PM of course? Or should we take our relationship to the next level and let the world know?

5 Likes

I don’t think @Lolly is ready for the truth :laughing:

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone in the world ever in the world ever…is ready for that level of truth…

6 Likes