All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome @Rainbowdragon and everyone else I missed. Great place with friendly and knowledgable peeps, your gonna like it here.

Check out the new Vape Gear section SIr Grubs just implemented: Vaping Community e-liquid Calculator - Vape Gear The only place I know of where you can inventory your vape hardware and post a mini review for others to check out if you want. I have been slowly adding my gear on there and I am realizing i have WAY too much stuff :roll_eyes: Still a cool addition to the great DIY ejuice calculator.

6 Likes

Wats up friends, im sure a friend of mine intoduced me to this site a while ago (thankyou @woftam ) anywayz i cant remember if id already taken the plunge. But im happy to say ive been of the smokes for ohhhh wellll at least 18 months now, Simon AKA @woftam introduced me to the concept of DIY well wasnt that a fukin rabbit hole and a half…:rofl: soooo nywayz here i am and i look forward to meeting some of you chappies over the coming months years eons … :):smile::smile::smile:

10 Likes

Hey Shane good to see you around mate

8 Likes

TY simo… hope yur well buddy

8 Likes

Feel free to start a Coil Smith thread in the coils section @crazey_coils_1200 if you want to throw up some pics of your work.

7 Likes

Welcome to the fold @crazey_coils_1200!

Yes, the rabbit hole runs deeper than you think.

Another word of caution about Simon: he’s also one of several hazards here to your wallet on the hardware front. :wink: lol

Lastly, congrats on your year and a half tobacco free!! Well done!

8 Likes

Welcome, congrats on 18 months off the stinkys, thanks for joining us :smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the fun bus Shane :wink: glad you made it here, looking forward to seeing your work :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Hi buddy and welcome.

5 Likes

More like a fukin rabbit hole and a bazillion when you know Simon, pretty sure the man has everything and we are all mad jelly :wink::laughing:

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing your work :+1:

7 Likes

Hey all! Totally slipped and didnt visit the forum when I started using the site. Apologies! Anyways, love the calc, and I see good things on the horizon for this.

12 Likes

Welcome to the fray @EdibleMalfunction!
Glad you found your way in!

8 Likes

Awesome stuff @EdibleMalfunction, glad you found us :wink::ok_hand: certainly worse places to be :sunglasses::cloud::cloud:

7 Likes

Hi @EdibleMalfunction welcome mate.

6 Likes

Welcome @EdibleMalfunction thanks for joining us :smile:

6 Likes

Hi Folks, Steve-oooh here for those of you who know me. I do the Down The Rabbit Hole - Mixing show with Aaron on you tube.

10 Likes

Welcome SteveO :slight_smile:
Glad to have you here (enjoyed the show this evening)!

8 Likes

Welcome and thanks for joining us :smile:

8 Likes

Thanks everyone I’m glad to be here :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi @Downtherabbithole great to see you here.

6 Likes