All Vaping newcomers - Introduce yourselves + Link to Rules

Welcome Aboard @tesla5000!!

Hi @tesla5000 and welcome :grinning:

Hi all, i am mark, vapingmark101, i am a new reviewer,

This is my youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vaping+mark101

thanks

Mark

Hey Mark nice to see you here - will be checking your channel thanks for sharing.

thank you,

Glad you made it over Mark :wink: and good luck with your reviewing adventure :+1::ok_hand::dash::dash:

thank you

can i post my reviews in the review section?

i just tried but it would not let me

You may need to comment on a few things, read a few threads etc before you get the trust level to post, it keeps the trolls away :wink:

ok thanks, the trolls are every where

Ive bumped you up to trust level 1, you should be cool now, seeing as I know who you are :wink::+1:

thank you, i will post my last review up,

i have put you down as a recommended group, on my facebook, not that it means much as i dont have many people on there yet.

will share it on my main facebook account

Welcome aboard! Starting your review career here with a Wismec mod… risk taker! :wink:

52a6c09997254

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

I’ll add you to the reviewer group

thank you.

is that a group, where reviewers can talk to each other?

No but you can pm other reviewers if you want to talk to them or start a PM group chat using @Reviewer :+1:

Welcome @vapingmark101 :beers:

Welcome @vapingmark101.

I was scrolling through the user list and noticed that Wayne Walker @enyawreklaw has joined us. I don’t think he needs to introduce himself but I thought I would say welcome. I am a subscriber at his website and think highly of his skills and insights.

Where is everybody? :roll_eyes: