All Vaping newcomers - Introduce yourselves + Link to Rules

Welcome @mstokens , Glad you are feeling better.

Welcome @DaveDave

@GPC2012 @Mysticrose @mstokens Sure is nice to see even more people checking things out, sure is getting crowded around here. :slight_smile:

Crowded? Pffbbt.
The rest of the family is just hearing about the additional address is all! :wink:
Call it “the summer home”! :laughing:

Welcome to the club @JakeHart and good to see you too @mstokens :grinning:

Just joined. Super happy to be on here. Looks like an active and fun bunch. Split my year between NY and London. So thought i should join a UK forum to see whats up!

tenor%20(1)

Welcome aboard @vapegod760!!

happy to have you here @vapegod760 :+1: welcome aboard :wink:

Hello, and welcome!

Aren’t you fortunate! I’d love to be in the position to do that! I’ll bet you have some interesting insights and stories to share as time comes. :slight_smile:

Welcome @vapegod760

Welcome @vapegod760 Thanks for joining us :smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hi @vapegod760 welcome :new_zealand:

Hi All,
Am Hugh from Carrickfergus in Northern Ireland, I currently have two mods, an alien (Yes, I know it’s Smok, please forgive me it was my first mod) & a Wismec Predator 228, now for my tank and dropper, my tank is an OBS Engine Nano & a Goon clone.

I have got a Aegis Legend coming in the post, so looking forward to getting my new toy. :grinning:

HughTheVaper

Welcome Hugh great to see you here mate. :+1:

Thanks @woftam

Welcome Hugh! Good choice the Legend. You should really enjoy that one.

Also…

As an unofficial member of the welcome wagon I’d like to extend to you an invitation to drop by and be dinner anytime.

Welcome to the fray Hugh! :beers:

Welcome @HughTheVaper thanks for joining us :smile: