All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

6a00d83451c0aa69e201b8d06d123e970c-320wi

can we get badges for first derail

9 Likes

I’ve gotta go do the weekly food shop…
in the words of the great Arnold Schwarzenegger…

“I’ll see ya in a bit like”

:v:

5 Likes

Later gator…welcome new peoples :rofl:

6 Likes

@Sprkslfly is in , I’ve lifted his level to ‘member’ :+1:

5 Likes

Gotta make an OFFICIAL appearance after all… :laughing:

6 Likes

Welcome, good to see you here

4 Likes

Hello petal! :tada:

4 Likes

I totally lifted his member…:rofl:

5 Likes

Oy

Mae’n ddrwg gennyf y cymerodd gymaint o amser i gyrraedd yma ond cefais fy mhen i fyny fy ass

Sorry it took so long to get here but i had my head up my ass

Jiddispjaċini li kien hemm żmien twil biex naslu s’hemm imma kelli rast il-ħmar tiegħi

11 Likes

Welsh??..how fucking random lmaoo

5 Likes

I’d hug ya… But that hasn’t found its way into quick reply emotes yet. So I’ll go ‘old school’ on it… :hugs:

4 Likes

It’ll take a while for this old fart to find my way around the site and the bits and pieces

7 Likes

I hope your joking it’s exactly the same as ELR :rofl:

7 Likes

Thank you for implementing the black theme!
SO much easier on the eyes!

8 Likes

You say that like I can actually find my way around there too ?? LMAO :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ve used the dark theme on ELR for ages, you’re bang on it stops a lot of migraines :+1:

6 Likes

Hello everyone !!!

Wanted to thank @Steampugs for turning me onto this. I had no idea you guys had set this up. I haven’t searched yet, but what were your plans for this site ? Just so I’M clear, no one knows about this on ELR ?? I gotta make sure I got the ground rules right.

8 Likes

Good to see you! Thanks for coming over :+1:

3 Likes

@Grubby @Steampugs told me you had decided to leave ELR. Sorry to hear that, but I think I know why. Glad you’re still kicking !

5 Likes

no one knows YET…it’s public…and we’re in no way trying to take over ELR or any of that bullshit, just a safe area policed by the Degens…if people join, great…if we get a little community going…great…but it’s a way of us all staying together at the moment :wink:

8 Likes