All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Hi to all the fellow vapers out there, my name is Kieron I am the creator of A V C Another Vape Channel on Youtube, Twitter and Instagram . . . .Why Another Vape Channel, well here in the Uk we have the vaping biker, the vaping postman. As I am a chef I thought the vaping chef, but that would abbreviate to TVC which is a name already taken by good old Brian of The Vapor Chronicles

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @AVC, happy to have you here, also UK, also a reviewer :wink: not video though, writer, glad you found us man :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

7 Likes

Hi @AVC and welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome @Laura and @AVC . Kieron, I watched your review of the Footoon Aqua Master RDA when it first came out. Well done!

5 Likes

Hello everyone lukeloop here , known as wadeyloops on ATF. Have been around but never posted here. Just wanted to join here and say hello. 81654267_2201568796814176_6742032347484389376_n|500x500

Add images

10 Likes

Hey Luke good to see ya on the forum mate

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hi Luke and welcome

3 Likes

Welcome to the funbus @lukeloop, very glad you found us and happy to have you here :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Jim I am glad you liked it. . .

5 Likes

Welcome Luke! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello.
I’m introducing myself. My name is Sascha, and I quit smoking on May 4 of 2018. I was a smoker since the age of 16, that was 34 years of smoking. I’m still not sure I’ve escaped the ramifications of smoking. But I have hope. I’ve gone down the rabbit hole of DIY. I have found as the fear mongering around vaping grows, this becomes a more private endeavor. Seeking like minded friends, I’ve turned to the online world. I am grateful for every new avenue I find.
Cheers!

9 Likes

Welcome @Sascha11 and all the recent new members!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hey, @Sascha11 good to see you - lots of knowledgable peeps here feel free to ask any questions you may have.

4 Likes

Hi Sascha11 and welcome.
Feel free to ask as many questions as you want.

3 Likes

Hey Sascha! Welcome aboard, glad you found us :+1:

3 Likes

Hey everyone and @woftam I’ve finally found my way here, some of you may know me from ELR, same user name.
Stopped smoking early 2014 and found out about DIY about 6 months later and have found myself trapped in this rabbit hole ever since, I produce flavour notes and recipes, I’ll start bringing some recipes over and adding new ones, I’m cureently compiling my flavour notes into one document/book atm, I have lost count how many there are but I’m sure I’m hitting 1000 soon-ish, will be happy to drop them somewhere in here if they’re wanted.
Looking forward to having a browse around and hanging in the forum with everyone

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Sheerluck_Ohms :wink::+1: glad you found your way over and happy you’re here :grin::ok_hand:

3 Likes