All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Thx a lot :relaxed:

4 Likes

What she said @BigDisplay. Your monkey picture haunts me though … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@anon40436040 … Ben!! You made it!! :slight_smile:
Happy to see you here too… gee… I hope your go fund me is getting closer…
Give hugs to your baby girl from me~!! I need to share your bits on my page again… :smiley:
Every bit helps…

4 Likes

Hey @anon40436040 :wink::+1: welcome to the forum man, glad you found us, I’m sure you’ll find it all familiar but if you have any questions be sure to hit one of us up :+1:

3 Likes

Will share it again… :smiley:
NO worries!! Least I can do to help… Like to see pictures when you can :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping in @anon40436040 . I hope you don’t mind, I did share your story and links here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ben …

6 Likes

Made my day Ben, and I’m going to like the HELL out of that, … in about 10 minutes !!!

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 10 minutes before trying again.

6 Likes

Hi @anon40436040 and welcome

5 Likes

Hi @anon40436040 and welcome to the VC

4 Likes

Hey Ben, Welcome to ya! From one trucker to another

4 Likes

Welcome Ben ! :wave:

4 Likes

I see u reah the goal now weeeeee… Con grats :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

So glad for you and ur daughter :heart_eyes:

I don’t like the way they give u the money, but nothing to do about it :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Hi @Sarah_z and welcome, good luck giving up smoking, its gonna be a hard journey but one that is worthwhile in the long run, stick with it!

2 Likes

Bye Sarah - 2 posts then spam not cool

9 Likes

Hello everyone. I see a LOT of familiar names and suspect most of you know me.

For those who do, well nothing much has changed since last we spoke. I still mix a little, vape a lot, and smoke nada.

To everyone who doesn’t know me, well I’m happy to be here. We’ll get to know each other over time.

Party on Garth

11 Likes

@SthrnMixer Party on Wayne !!!

8 Likes

Party on @SthrnMixer and welcome to VC

6 Likes

@SthrnMixer Yes!! party on dude!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Hello!! :smiley:

5 Likes