All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

I’m loving your RDA @whthek just need to get a few more mods before I can even contemplate one of them, would look a little sad and under stocked with the 3 that I have :pensive:

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with a mim strat @Pennywise I have a USA one and the drummer in my old band had picked up a mim stat as a memorial to his step dad, who played all over in various bands and stuff. Anyway he planned to have it refinished using his step dads ashes for his mum to keep and he asked me to try it out before he got it and I must say that it was very nice… made me think I’d overspent and should of gone for a mim instead type of nice!

7 Likes

Think I’m gonna have to google :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

ehh, I only had 3 at one point, too. They make those in smaller diameter’s.

6 Likes

Welcome to VC @whthek!
Great intro, great work on the rotating display, and congrats on your recent 3yr marker!! :tada:

7 Likes

Thanks, and thanks! Didn’t mention,but, smoked from age 10 thru 54.My childhood buddy used to steal ‘More’ Cigs from his Mom and we’d practice inhaling and getting nauseous :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Cool thanks I’ll check it out :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks…Nothing get’s by her. Every day at 4pm I get the stare cuz it’s time for her 3 cooked baby carrots sliced into pieces with a treat to boot! Which I dutifully feed to her one at a time.

8 Likes

Welcome aboard @whthek great you found us

8 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad to be here!

7 Likes

Hi @whthek and welcome :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you much :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Spoken like a guitarist @anon96069639. I’m with @Steampugs

9 Likes

Oh you drummers and guitarists! TSK TSK. You know that neither of you would amount to anything without bassists. We make all that banging and twanging come together and bridge the gap between… well all that banging and twanging. So you can all kiss my BADASS (Badass Brand bass bridges) Jump in here @SmilingOgre and set these guys straight!

Welcome to @whthek, and @Plunderdrum!

12 Likes

Yup, yup, that be us. We be bad. We be da boom boom on da bottom that keeps it all groovin. Ain’t no landin a groove till the bass comes in.

12 Likes

Man, I tellin’ ya…rough crowd here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Nah, its all in good fun. We all need each other. Now singers… thats another matter. They show up after the band is done hauling in the equipment and setting up, get their microphone out of the case and act like they did something strenuous. :weary:

10 Likes

Yeah, It’s all good. That was my attempt at dry humor. :+1:

8 Likes

You guys that play bass, guitars, drums and sing are all generally rude and horrible to people like @Steampugs and myself who are masters of the tamborine and the triangle (respectively). I mean we know we make the music so much better and all we want is respect

10 Likes

That’s because y’all are the fuckers staggering around pissed, tripping on cables (unplugging them), and knocking amps over…

“needs more cowbell” my ASS!
Come here Betsy…lemme show you where that cowbell goes! =P :laughing: :wink:

12 Likes