All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Sure let’s call it a rainbow!

3 Likes

I always play nice! Just sometimes the definition of nice is different.

5 Likes

Nooo…no it isn’t…not with you…the definition is always the same so…just fuckin behave yourself man ok lol…:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You know what’d be nice? If you posted something about those coils you make! Errm…assuming you make coils, Red… :wink:

4 Likes

Sure thing! As soon as I get home, I’ve been meaning to recoil for the last few days.

3 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t know you where the jelous type.

3 Likes

apology accepted

4 Likes

Welcome @anon66122141 and @anon59125445. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I appreciate the friendly greeting i look forward to learning from you all and hopefully i can be of some assistance as well this is my first forum i have ever been on so as far as suggestions for the site i may not be super knowledgeable but i will say this your friendly and polite and keep the forums updated and relevent all very good staples to a good site

9 Likes

Thanks for the warm greeting

6 Likes

It’s just good enough that you are here my friend, just participate in the threads and hopefully we can get our own little community going here :wink: thank you!

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone!

As a member of the OOTA fb group, I am a new fan of pugs’ reviews. As such, I made it to the end, I found the link to this community. Having read some posts, this starting community looks like it has a good foundation :slight_smile:

I’m from the Netherlands where vaping is still being thought of as bad and weird but we are getting there…

7 Likes

Hey Smullie, hows it going fella, great little FB group you’re a part of there, get some good feedback from it :wink:

welcome to the forum buddy, very happy to have you here :wink::+1:

6 Likes

Welcome!! Thanks for being here!

5 Likes

Welcome @smullie thanks for joining us :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome @Smullie!!! Does any of your group taste good with horseradish?

8 Likes

Great to have you here petal! :smiley::tada:

5 Likes

Learned an interesting fact about this earlier…apparently the majority of flavour/texture we get from a jar of creamed horseradish is turnip, cos only a small amount of horseradish is needed.

Pass this on to Jo for me @Steampugs :grin:

5 Likes

f9e

5 Likes

Sure! There’s some sour cream, lots of pork and a bit of prime rib :wink:

7 Likes