All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

“Stumbled” across this forum and thought maybe I’d try it out. Howdy everyone! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

hello all, i will be here to put boots in asses as required!

7 Likes

Let me post this forum to Instagram see if I can get some recruits!

4 Likes

Like @Skullblade789 I too, have a problem. I am not allowed to go above 430 flavors, and it’s causing me much internal stress. Only way to get a new one in, is to get rid of one. :slight_smile:

I also collect drums…

9 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen A 3 hour tour ??

4 Likes

Welcome Red & Kitty! Red, please don’t put your boot in my ass! Kitty, let’s have a cocktail. :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

I’m pouring!!!

8 Likes

Fuck. Yes.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @anon59125445 & @anon66122141 …you remind me of a couple we know :wink: :joy:

Thanks for coming over and trying the forum out, hope you like it here, feel free to help us build up the content and tell your friends about us :wink: :v:

9 Likes

Nope. No Freudian slip there. None. No sir. :rofl:

7 Likes

baaahahaha…nice catch lmaooo :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Huh? Who, us? Nah, you must be confused. Probably the lack of minion eyes, so you don’t see as well. :wink:

7 Likes

well…I guess that’s that cat well and truly void of any sackage …:joy:

officially welcome to the forum Molly :wink: more than happy to have you and you’re P.I.C. aboard this particular funbus :wink: lmao

7 Likes

Yay!!! Funbus!!! Where are we goin? Hopefully nowhere humid. My hair is already unruly today!

Thanks for the welcome :smiley:

6 Likes

well…I’m in Manchester…it’s barely above freezing AND it’s raining…the sky is white…I could deal with a little humidity right now…

Plus I have straight hair soooo…that’s kinda your problem :wink: lmao

6 Likes

Molly :smiley::tada:

Ten char blah

7 Likes

Oh I’ve got something better

5 Likes

Who is this couple you speak of? I have no idea what your talking about.

6 Likes

Like sunshine and rainbows! :rainbow::sunny::rainbow:
Sunshine and rainbows are good! :grin:

4 Likes

Cutlass you play nice or you don’t play fella, :wink:

4 Likes