All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

no im not really glad to see a nice new swanky place i can start to hang my hat

5 Likes

you’re wearing my girlfriends urine?..that is weird…
don’t judge…she likes to mark me…keeps me from straying…

4 Likes

well im not rich and also barren… i could prob stretch to a goat or a battered and bruised up charon???

4 Likes

I dunno…what dya think @Grubby ?..could you use some Goat?..

3 Likes

Sacrificial reasons… Sure… Why not?

4 Likes

i know a man who knows a woman who at the end of her road knows someone that can make a nice little curry out of the remainders aswell. apparently

4 Likes

Howdy folks!
I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Eddie and sometimes it takes me all day to get nothing done. I have a huge fear of speed bumps but I’m slowly getting over it . But in all seriousness, I’m glad I can be apart of this awesome group. Cheers😀

7 Likes

OooOOOoooh!! That sounds like it would be right at home on a nice steak sandwich!! :thumbsup:

Good to see you ogre!

5 Likes

Eau De Pugs? o0
/shudder

5 Likes

Greetings i am geoff i live in the united states and would like to say i quit smoking almost 3 years ago thanks to vaping which i still do to this day i started messin with rda’s about 2 years ago and i started building my own setups currently i run a limitless box mod or a tesla invader 3 and i bounce between my limitless rdta plus my squid doode and my goon clone. Im currently runnin twisted coils in the goon aleins in the plus and claptons in my doode thanks to the new laws here in the us its almost impossible to really grow as a builder im hoping to learn from the community here

6 Likes

Mmmmmm cabrito!! Yes please!

4 Likes

I can’t believe I haven’t heard that before. It sounds older than dirt. That’s funneh right there! :rofl:

6 Likes

Welcome new folks, and old friendly faces! =)

6 Likes

Hi Ogre!!! Good to have ya! :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

And @Gartvin @Eddie and @Haunterjester! Welcome welcome! :tada:

6 Likes

Welcome, @SmilingOgre @Eddie @Haunterjester and @Gartvin

Glad you all are here!

7 Likes

Good to see you Ogre!

4 Likes

Welcome all newcomers!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Eddie & @Haunterjester , thank you for helping us by joining so early on, this will very much aid us in ironing out any creases before Google does it’s thang and more people find out about us, take a look around and if you see anything untoward going on or anything where it shouldn’t be let us know by telling us in the ‘Bugs’ thread or sending us a PM etc.

Quite often takes me much longer than that :neutral_face:

Got ourselves a regular Stuart Francis I see…:rofl: :roll_eyes:

We’ve already got some very knowledgeable people in here my friend so I hope you do too :wink:

Thanks again everyone, please feel free to help us by filling the forum with the kind of content that newcomers will appreciate, and hopefully we can build our own little community here :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome in. Take your seats please. The boat will depart in a few minutes.

10 Likes