All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

thankfully I didn’t follow the same method with what my Cerys calls our dog …

“Ahhhhoohohohhhh(dribbles)…ARRGH…ooohh…wahhhh wo wo wo woooooo”

Doesn’t exactly role of the tongue know what I mean…she is only 5 months old…

8 Likes

Welcome @anon96380778 thanks for joining us :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome one and all if I didn’t get to you before.
I’ve got a welcome mat someplace ahhhhh

7 Likes

Welcome FizzeWizze!

5 Likes

Hey @anon96380778 good to see you

5 Likes

Still breathing, and not outta meds = can’t complain (at the moment). Lol

Good to see you Tdub/PF/FW/“whoever you are”!
:laughing: :wink:

Always good to see a friend!

5 Likes

Welcome @Chewy and @anon96380778

7 Likes

Hi @anon96380778 welcome!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone. Newness prevented me from further replies yesterday (software told me I had to wait to reply). But thanks for the welcomes.

6 Likes

@anon96380778 Grub has upgraded you to “member” (always makes me :joy:) so you should be free to post unlimited now petal :tada:

5 Likes

Oh my, what have you done?!? :smile:

6 Likes

Yeah!! I made it! @Grubby thanks man!

12 Likes

Yaaaaa! Welcome JJJ!!!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Juice_Junkie :wink: glad you made it :grin:

6 Likes

W00T W00T!! JJL on the inbound!

6 Likes

Hey JJ welcome

6 Likes

Welcome @Juice_Junkie thanks for joining us :smile:

5 Likes

Yay JJL! :tada::+1::grin::tada:

7 Likes

Greetings and salutations name is Mark, I live on the southeast coast of Florida about 75-90 minutes south,(depending upon traffic)from Cape Canaveral, Disney, Universal,etc. I have WAY too much vape stuff, regulated mods & sub ohm tanks around…um…well, lets just say its a lot. Got into squonking about 2 years ago?? a good guess any how, in that time I’ve managed to go from a beat up Kanger Dripbox not including the Dripbox it has been retired, I now have 15 or 16 different squonk mods. I’ve only been vaping 5 years next month. Time flies. Thought I would intro myself before going over to the “your vape story” page and giving my story on quitting dipping, snuff, chewing tobacco,etc. Hope I can be of help to some, might be a PIA to others, don’t mean ta be just who I am. Glad I found this page always enjoy participating when I can. Being disabled a disabled vet at that, medically retired law enforcement. My days are spent perusing the internet for a variety of different vape gear.

8 Likes

Welcome. I think we can all put that tagline in our signatures!

6 Likes